Nugget Shooter Forums

Did You Know ? I didn't.

homefire

Bad news Ran out of Bread.  Good News. Remembered my Grandmothers Ancient  Seneca Indian Trick    Bisquick !!  Bad News Remembered the Oven Crapped out months ago and I never did any thing about it..  Didn't have time to fire up no fire out side.  HUNGRY NOW !  MICRO WAVE .   Eaaa, From Start to Eating in just under 10 minutes.  I think I invented something ! 

1127171358tenMINUTE Biscets.jpg

1127171421.jpg

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1

Yea I've done bread of all sorts is Dutch Ovens or deap Cast iron.  I've done small cup like cakes in the Microwave .    I didn't know you could do decent biscuits. 

Yep, Good for Dumping for sure.  Best part about the stuff is it keeps for just about EVER and EVER.     I know that stuff I just used was a box I've had well over three or four years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For breakfast every morning I mix 1/4 cup Cornflower, 1/8 Cup wheat flour, 1/8 cup self rising flower with a little less than 1/2 cup milk, put it in the toaster oven for 450 for 13 minutes and tastes good fresh with butter. That recipe does not taste good if the biscuits are cooled down.

My wife bakes all our own bread, which is a bit of work and making the biscuits with the recipe I listed up top saves a loaf or two a week.  It's also much cheaper than buying bread at the supermarket.

Edited by chrisski