Nugget Shooter Forums

Two nuggets three outings

DOC

Bill's Outing before last I got skunked.  But the first time, and then of course this last time I scored nice nuggets.  As you saw the last one was a pendant type weighing 3.2 grams, but the first one I got from the same wash was 3.6 grams.  All in all not bad considering that is not my normal stomping grounds.  Fortunately Bill had asked some of his mates to let me tag along on the first excursion and show me the ropes.

I dug the first nugget out to show it side by side with the current one.  I don't think this will be my last trip down to San Domingo.  The place has been good to me.

Doc

2017-11-25 18.33.57.jpg

• Like 9

Doc Very nice finds. I think its obvious those nuggets came from the same source. so you know in your heart there is a least one more in there with your name on it.

AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

Very Nice Doc  :thumbsupanim

Now I need to run out there before the next rain and track down your footprints....

What size and type of boot do you wear?  :4chsmu1:

Luke

• Haha 1

Luke the last time I saw him he was wearing the same boots he sells. and he sells lots of them. :200:

AzNuggetBob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Congrats on those nuggets Doc. I think you found the biggest one at both outings :)
Tom H.

• Like 1