Nugget Shooter Forums

I lost a Carabiner Watch

DOC

I lost a carabiner watch at the outing,  It's one that clips on your belt loop.  Faded maroon plastic.  Highgear Altitech.  Not worth much but my three kids gave it to me 25 years ago and I have worn it every time I go prospecting ever since.  I showed it to another prospector on Thursday, when we were talking about not wearing jewelry or watches, because we get our hands close to the coil.

30 minutes later as I was going up North Mine Road I realized that it had fallen off.  I think I didn't get it clipped on securely.  If anyone found it, please let me know.  Thank you.

docsdetecting@gmail.com

Doc

4 hours ago, DOC said:

I lost a carabiner watch at the outing,  It's one that clips on your belt loop.  Faded maroon plastic.  Highgear Altitech.  Not worth much but my three kids gave it to me 25 years ago and I have worn it every time I go prospecting ever since.  I showed it to another prospector on Thursday, when we were talking about not wearing jewelry or watches, because we get our hands close to the coil.

30 minutes later as I was going up North Mine Road I realized that it had fallen off.  I think I didn't get it clipped on securely.  If anyone found it, please let me know.  Thank you.

docsdetecting@gmail.com

Doc

Did you look on your tailgate? :brows:

Edited by Guest

Doc.

Ill go look for it....just shoot me the coords. of ALL the places you went. :4chsmu1:

Tom H.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 11/21/2017 at 5:47 PM, TomH said:

Doc.

Ill go look for it....just shoot me the coords. of ALL the places you went. :4chsmu1:

Tom H.

This is why we need a laff-with-a-pat-on-the-back-thank-you emoji.. :thumbsupanim

Swamp