Nugget Shooter Forums

Great November Get Together thank you to Bill and everyone.

DOC

Another great get together.  Bigger than ever.  Plenty of delicious food, gold was found.  New friendships made and old friendships renewed.

Great turn out for the two training sessions on the Gold Monster 1000 that Bill Southern, Mike Furness, Kevin Hoagland, Debbie Smikoski from Minelab, and myself put on.

One thing is for sure the Gold Monster is a hit.  When you have some of these legendary Fisher Gold Bug users, that are scoring 20 to 30 pieces, sell their Gold Bug after using the Gold Monster 1000, that says something.

Here's some pictures.  Nugget was 3.2 grams.  Only got the one, but that was the one I was looking for.  :-)2017-11-20 09.25.14.jpg

Great to have seen everyone again.  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Doc

2017-11-18 16.20.01.jpg2017-11-18 10.26.47.jpg2017-11-18 09.07.41.jpg2017-11-17 15.39.22.jpg2017-11-17 14.41.24.jpg2017-11-17 12.38.14.jpg2017-11-18 16.24.25.jpg
2017-11-17 13.18.11.jpg

• Like 6

Always good getting together with you Doc! I would have guessed and told you a number larger than what that nugget weighed out at. I would have swore closer to 5 or 6 grams ... Nice find!

34 minutes ago, Mike Furness said:

Always good getting together with you Doc! I would have guessed and told you a number larger than what that nugget weighed out at. I would have swore closer to 5 or 6 grams ... Nice find!

I actually thought it would be around 2.5 to 3 grams.  Sort of surprised to see it weighed as much as it did.

Doc

• Like 1

Bill, I only have one sister, and she was an only child.  :ROFL:

Truthfully, you and Kevin and a couple of other good friends I have met through this hobby are the closest thing I have to brothers.  Just like brothers we get together on special occasions, the only difference is we have similar interests and agree on politics and we like one another.

So while I am usually not serious about anything, I can say with all sincerity that I am honored to be able to call you and Kevin my friends.

Doc

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mcgator said:

Great to see you again Doc!! Here's a couple of live actions shots of you.

Mike

PB180817.jpg

PB180838.jpg

PB180870.jpg

Thank you for the pictures.  Great photography.

Caption for photo 1.  "Then, while this gal was asleep, Al Franken put his hands on this lady's chest, just like this."  You can see how disgusted Debbie was by this, and Kevin was appalled. 

Caption for photo 2.  "If you want to stay on your cards and don't want the dealer to give you another card, wave your flat hand over the cards.  If you want the dealer to hit you, motion towards yourself like you want him to deal you another card; but don't go over 21."

Caption for Photo 3.  "Whenever there is a black dog named Max lying on the ground on your right side the gold will be over here on the left."

By the way, that ID around my neck says, "If this man is lost, deposit him in any mail box and postage will be paid by Minelab for his return to the facility from which he escaped."

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Man we had a lot of food.  However, we also had one heck of a lot of people.

Did anyone get a picture of the cake before they tore into it?  I went to take a picture but it was too late, they had already started to dissect it.

Doc