Nugget Shooter Forums
TomH

Nov outing with pictures!

Well it was another spectacular outing! LOTS of great food, nice days for detecting, cloudy and clear days.  Gold was found :yesss: I personally found some every day.

Met new people and had fun catching up with old friends.

There was more gold found but I was not able to get pics of everyones.

Special thanks to Bill for putting these on and Kevin and another guy for dishing out the meat so everyone got plenty of the awesome brisket and pork.

Thanks to Minelab Debbie for coming out and addressing the coil issue and doing a demo with the Equnox.

I saw some cool wildlife and a spike or two point buck.

Enjoy!
Tom H.

DSC03924.JPG

DSC03938.JPG

DSC03939.JPG

DSC03943.JPG

DSC03944.JPG

DSC03948.JPG

DSC03950.JPG

DSC03953.JPG

DSC03958.JPG

SAM_1762.JPG

SAM_1766.JPG

SAM_1767.JPG

SAM_1768.JPG

SAM_1769.JPG

SAM_1770.JPG

SAM_1771.JPG

SAM_1772.JPG

• Like 16

Dang, More Good times missed. 

• Sad 1

I had a great time at the OUTIING , the training was awesome, I learned a lot. even learned wheat I was doing wrong with my Monster.

The food was plenty and GREAT . My hat of off to those who cooked the meat and the other many dishes.....

My CONGRATS to all who found gold, I did not find any , but I think I have a better chance with the new Knowledge.

Met lot of folks, can't remember most of the names....But I did learn the dogs names . :ROFL:.

To Those that missed this outing , YOU MISSED A GREAT ONE.

BIG THANKS to Bill , Debbie, Kevin , Doc and Mike for all the instructions and advice. Again WOW , what a great time.

Made it home all safe and sound....now to rest . :4chsmu1:.

• Like 9

Tom,

Thank you for taking a moment to post some pictures. Looks like everyone had a pretty good time !  Maybe I can make the next one .....

Edited by adam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for posting up some photos right quick-like, Tom.. :thumbsupanim

Swamp

• Like 2

Was indeed a great and epic outing and I want to thank all of you for your help and support. Really cool to have Kevin, Doc, Mike, and Debbie there and we managed to train almost 50 people on the Gold Monster 1000 and Minelab addressed and solved the coil issue for those that came on the spot. The food was great I I met allot of new friends, but I am plumb worn to a frazzle..... :th:

• Like 10

As usual Tom, excellent photos.  Did OT get any gold?  He sure worked hard enough. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, homefire said:

Dang, More Good times missed. 

You and me both and to top it all off I got the SKUNK yesterday:idunno: oh well I guess it keeps one humble :cry2:Mike C...:200:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Great outting!! Great people!! Great weather!!! 

• Like 3

Thanks for the pictures Tom. Great looking outing Bill and all involved, wish we could have made it this time. We are saving that long drive for a couple of weeks in Jan. in Quartzite.  John

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Patrick in Havasu said:

As usual Tom, excellent photos.  Did OT get any gold?  He sure worked hard enough. 

He hit the hills and did a lot...but unfortunately....not this time.

Its amazing what he does at 83 yrs old. There is a wash out there with his name on it though :)

Tom H.

Edited by TomH
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, SnakeBoot said:

Great outting!! Great people!! Great weather!!! 

Good to meet you.

Keep at it and keep pounding the washes..........dont be afraid to ask for advise. :)
Tom H.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike C... said:

You and me both and to top it all off I got the SKUNK yesterday:idunno: oh well I guess it keeps one humble :cry2:Mike C...:200:

Well........you should have come out! Looking for the (smack Mike in the head) emoticon....cant find it so this is the best I can do

:grr01:

Tom H.

• Haha 1

Thanks for the classic high quality outing post Tom!

Alexa and I had a great time with some great people, she is a regular desert rat now! We got the skunk today, I placered, specked, and really went at it but only came up with some trash and hotrocks, I was also a little impatient and wanted to explore, but found a great wash that had rock piles for about a 1/4 mile or more, also found a hillside patch along that wash someone has raked and drywashed awhile ago, so gonna go back there in March to really scour it out. We hit some other areas that just didn't have the mineralization and I learned a ton about the LSD area today and running the monster down there, very different place than what I am used too. But we had a blast!

Thanks Nuggetshooter team for an awesome outing!:yesss:

• Like 4

It was great meeting you Tom and Old Tom! Outing was a blast and some good gold was found :thumbsupanim

• Like 4

Great pictures, Tom.  I guess I *should* have worn my snake gators.  I didn't think there were any out this time of year.

• Like 6

Great photos bring back many memories of like times , thanks much-John

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Andyy said:

Great pictures, Tom.  I guess I *should* have worn my snake gators.  I didn't think there were any out this time of year.

Joe Noshoulders never hibernates at LSD or Red Basin... Cheers, Unc

• Like 4

Great pictures.  Thank you for posting them.

Doc

Did anyone happen to record the any of the Monster training sessions for YouTube by chance?

Jen

I know someone was filming , but not sure who it was.