Nugget Shooter Forums

Some Recent Gold

adam

Jez....WTG you two! :) Couple of big ones there. Nice!!!
Tom H.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GDM/PV said:

Pretty Nice,...  I bet you used a Gold-Vac to clean out the bedrock cracks to get those small-pickers :yesss:  I have done that on more than one of my spots as well with success.  Gary

Actually, from what I can tell adam & BD keep their dry washing and detected finds separate..

Swamp

• Like 3

12 hours ago, GDM/PV said:

Pretty Nice,...  I bet you used a Gold-Vac to clean out the bedrock cracks to get those small-pickers :yesss:  I have done that on more than one of my spots as well with success.  Gary

While I can't really speak for the hand on the right.  I know my Goldmaster will find stuff that small.

Of course, some of them could be 'sunbakers' once the sand is blown away.  :Just_Cuz_06:

Nice gold fellas !!  It's still out there....  well, at least some is still out there.  A little less now, I suppose.

:thumbsupanim

Luke

• Like 1

Although he has his fingers together this time I bet you can't guess which hand belongs to Mr. Dash.  Great gold fellers.

Old Tom 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, GDM/PV said:

I bet you used a Gold-Vac to clean out the bedrock cracks to get those small-pickers 

Nope Gary , 

If I recall,  like 96% of those pieces were detected. Some may have been "specked" while detecting too.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, cjadair3 said:

Cool. You guys are killin it! Hopefully you haven’t been bite by any rattlesnakes, I hear they like prickly things...lol...😂

Just make a lot of noise when your detecting and they seem to scoot away :)
Tom H.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GDM/PV said:

Hmmmmm,  Unless I am visibly-impaired, both hands pictured are "left hands !!" :nutty: One hand is chubby, while the other has longer fingers:200:  Gary

Thats what happens over years of detecting. The digging hand gets bigger and the detecting hand gets smaller. :4chsmu1: Ive got two left feet?

Tom H.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3