Nugget Shooter Forums

If Are Attending The Fall Outing You Need A Camping Permit!!

Au Seeker

If Are Attending The Fall Nugget Shooter Outing, Since the Outing Is On State Trust Lands You Need A State Trust Lands Camping Permit A.K.A. A Recreation Permit!!

Iif you haven't obtain one yet use the link below to do so, you will need a printer to print out the permit, the cost is $15 for a individual permit, $20 for a family permit.

https://land.az.gov/natural-resources/recreational-permits

• Like 3

Hello everyone my name is Scott. I am new to this group and to prospecting. I have purchased a mad-mining Drywasher and want to get out and use it. Can anyone joins this outing and who do I speak to to reserve or to let know I will be tagging along

Anyone can join.  Some people are already out there.

You'll need a permit to park/camp on State Trust Land.  There has been much discussion about it here, you'll have to pay online and print out the permit.

If you want to eat at the potluck on Saturday at around 4:30pm, you'll need to bring a side dish of something to share with the crowd.

Other than that, show up and start introducing yourself.....    :thumbsupanim

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, LukeJ said:

Anyone can join.  Some people are already out there.

You'll need a permit to park/camp on State Trust Land.  There has been much discussion about it here, you'll have to pay online and print out the permit.

If you want to eat at the potluck on Saturday at around 4:30pm, you'll need to bring a side dish of something to share with the crowd.

Other than that, show up and start introducing yourself.....    :thumbsupanim

Where do I get the exact directions please. I already bought a land use permit and want to leave early in the morning

10 hours ago, Scott_Paulsen said:

I will bring 10 pounds of elk burger to share. I do not have enough to feed 70 people though. I got elk and antelope when I went hunting in Wyoming this past October. 

There's a lot of smoked brisket going to be there, around 50 to 60 lbs at last report, and others are bringing a wide variety of other food as well, your elk burger will be welcomed to be sure!!