Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nugget Shooter

Fall Outing Poll, Manditory

Fall Outing Head Count, IMPORTANT!  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to attend the November Nugget Shooter Outing?

• Yes just me
    • Yes 2 of us
    • Yes 3 of us
    • Yes 4 in our group
    • Yes 5 or more in our group, I will PM with more info

Hi all, time for a head count and it is very important that you let us know you will attend....

• Like 1

Plan on getting there on Thursday , if I can find it. Going to stay 'till Sunday.

• Like 1

azdigger ... Rick easy to find!

signing in for me and Patrick. Beat him to it!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Yep at least Saturday 

Is this the only place we need to let you know how many is coming? Or do we need to sign up some other place? I know Kevin H said we needed sign up, just don't know where.

Decalmaker ... I think what Kevin was making a comment on was that Bill wants to know how many are planning to show for the training ... That is a separate issue but also part of the weekend. Sign-up here is a head count for food for some of us that make a special dish or in Bill's case smoked briskets. Email Bill if you are planning to or need to attend the GM1000 training. That is the sign up Kevin is speaking about. Hope that is as clear as mud for most! LOL!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Decalmaker said:

Is this the only place we need to let you know how many is coming? Or do we need to sign up some other place? I know Kevin H said we needed sign up, just don't know where.

7 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Decalmaker ... I think what Kevin was making a comment on was that Bill wants to know how many are planning to show for the training ... That is a separate issue but also part of the weekend. Sign-up here is a head count for food for some of us that make a special dish or in Bill's case smoked briskets. Email Bill if you are planning to or need to attend the GM1000 training. That is the sign up Kevin is speaking about. Hope that is as clear as mud for most! LOL!

Decalmaker,

Here's a link to the topic concerning the Gold Monster training, be sure to RSVP Bill by email to "signup" for the training as Mike mentioned above.

Whoops - might need to change my poll vote to me +1 because my son, Brian, might actually come out there this time.

Lisa

• Like 4

Change of Plans ... I'm coming to the outing ... should be there Tuesday or Wednesday ... should I count Max as an additional attendee? :4chsmu1::old: Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

• Like 3

It is with Great Regret and Heart Felt Grievance ,  I again must Decline this Gracious Event yet once again.  :2mo5pow:  

• Sad 4

I'll be coming to the gathering. Great weather is on our way, and nuggets are calling! I think Trilby wash flooded again big time. See you all soon.😸

• Like 1

Aye Aye Sir! Attendee Sgt. Mac USMC type 1 (0ne) ea. OD in color reporting as ordered.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, deronsd said:

sign me up for 2  Deron

Deron, you need to click on the appropriate box for 2 attendees at the top of this topic to be counted in this Poll or there may not be enough food for all for the common dinner on Saturday, be sure to bring a side dish to share/contribute at the dinner!!

No one else can enter the Poll for you, you have to do it!!

• Like 2

Really going to try and make it.  All good and the creek don't rise I will be there.

Doc

• Like 3

Confirming attendance. Acknowledgement for terms and conditions.

• Like 2