Nugget Shooter Forums

Google and Politics

chrisski

I did a google search for the world's top conservative countries, and some of the ones that topped the different lists were North Korea, Yemen, and Somalia.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&q=top+ten+conservative+countries&oq=top+ten+conservative+countries&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1.1286.7680.0.7859.32.31.1.0.0.0.154.2945.20j11.31.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.32.2974...0j0i131k1.0.PuJ5jy0x-ck

I was quite upset.  I had thought Google was politically neutral.

I really feel the way the search is defined is conservatism is bad so return this.  Facebook had recently been caught doing that.

Whether or not it's the government that restricts the access to information or the companies, it's kind of dangerous.

What did you expect to find?

They certainly aren't liberal countries.

All I see here is too much conservatism can be bad, just like to much liberalism.

Extreme = Bad.  Moderation = Good.

Luke

• Like 6

13 hours ago, LukeJ said:

What did you expect to find?

They certainly aren't liberal countries.

All I see here is too much conservatism can be bad, just like to much liberalism.

Extreme = Bad.  Moderation = Good.

Luke

What got me was that if I'm conservative, I ought to live in countries like Yemen, North Korea or Somalia.  My idea of conservatism is not repressing people's rights and an absence of law and order.  Maybe I'm actually far left if those three countries are far right.

Liberals Aka Communist seem to have a thing about Role Reversal.  They blame everyone for the vary same they are up too.  ANTIFA a bunch of Communist/Fascist claiming to be at battle with the Right Wing Conservative Fascist ?  LOL

Conservative : Means Limited Government Not Liberal with Government   Touted as More Government Less for the People.

Liberal : Means More Government. Touted as More for the People.

Progressive :  Progressing towards Communism  Extreme Government Powers. Touted as the People Moving Forward.

LOL,   Emmm  Backwards.

Somalia and N. Korea are two of the most Non Conservative Countries on the Planet .  Again Back Azzzz Wards Eaaa?

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1