Nugget Shooter Forums

Happy Birthday Homefire

Thank You Folks.  In all seriousness, I'm clueless as to how I made it this long.   Hell, I even died 050516 and got Recalled.  What's with that deal?   Officially I quit doing Birth Days Years ago but ya know ?  Some days are better then others, Eaa?

somedays.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, homefire said:

Thank You Folks.  In all seriousness, I'm clueless as to how I made it this long.   Hell, I even died 050516 and got Recalled.  What's with that deal?   Officially I quit doing Birth Days Years ago but ya know ?  Some days are better then others, Eaa?

somedays.jpg

How he didn't fall off that bike is amazing!!

And he's headed in the wrong direction IMHO!! :89:

• Like 3

Homie, Is that you in the picture on the bicycle?  If so I know why you have a smile on your face.  It's your birthday, who wouldn't smile on their day.  :4chsmu1:    

Old Tom

• Haha 1

Happy birthday Homie, I hope you had a great Day. Judging by your pic above, it looks like it was an awesome day.

Happy Birthday Homie.
I always look forward to reading your posts. keep them coming.
AzNuggetBob

In Honor of my 60tTh Birth Day I held a 60 (Sixty) Second Yard Sale.   Why there was Bars of Pure Plutonium going price, $1.00   ..  2 Troy Oz of 99.999% Gold Bar going Price, $5.00.. A MATCHING SET of Tickets to the Space Station via Soyuz Rocket,  $12.00...   640 Sq Mile of Prime Martian Gold Claims, Going Price ?  $25.00.....  Yep the Sixty (60) Second Sale !!!!!   If you was not HERE, You was TOOOOOO Late !

Thank You One and All for the Good Wishes  But this Birth Day is NOWWWWWW OVERRRRRRRR!

$

Edited by homefire
  • Haha 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 10:11 AM, homefire said:

Thank You One and All for the Good Wishes  But this Birth Day is NOWWWWWW OVERRRRRRRR!

Nurtz 2 U -- I hadda hurricane get in the way.. :oregonian_winesmiley:

Swamp

• Like 1

Happy B-Day! I was born in 56, so it hasn't been too long for me turning 60. Don't worry, you start feeling younger again in about another year. :th:

Still not sure how I did it but yes I am...    I must have some issues that need taken care of.  I died back on 050516 and was Recalled for some reason or another.  Don't think I  better be asking.  LOL

Edited by homefire

I had something like that happen tonight. I clicked on my Twitter bookmark...got me a Twitter account a few weeks ago. First tweet on top, Britney Spears tweeted a pic that probably shouldn't have been posted. I'm sure if it would even be ok to post it here, might be alright in this thread...if not I'll take it out.

DKrZEWGUEAAruoJ.jpg large.jpg

Edited by Red_desert