Nugget Shooter Forums

Overcast and cool....

Nugget Shooter

WTG Bill!   :yesss:

Tom H.

16 hours ago, jjbond said:

Darn, there'll be nothing left for me in LSD by the time I get moved to Phoenix later this month.... :Just_Cuz_06:

Good job Bill.

Jen

Phoenix, Well stop and say hello when in the area, but now no nugget will be safe :tisk-tisk:I better go get a few more before you make it down here :ROFL:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

oh no.  Jen's moving out here.  We're all doomed.  I better do a night hunt, tonight.

Bill - sensitivity 11??  You must be bedrock hunting... or you're itching your way to Steve's crazy hot settings :)

Hey Bill , I understand there is a guy at NuggetShooter .com that has GM1000 for sale, he might give ya a good deal

,if ya can't get the Monster back from Tammy. :ROFL::4chsmu1:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Andyy said:

oh no.  Jen's moving out here.  We're all doomed.  I better do a night hunt, tonight.

Bill - sensitivity 11??  You must be bedrock hunting... or you're itching your way to Steve's crazy hot settings :)

I run where it is stable my friend and with the new upgrade installed I can now run higher in "high Yield" out here and at the Q I can really crank it now.... In the  "General" setting, where I hunt most of the time in deep soil I still am normally having to back off here at LSD. This place is hell on beepers with the basalt, hot rocks and random insane hot soil in some places. I like you Andyy us what lets me heat targets the best and am willing to monkey around a bit in a new area before hunting to get it "my way" It is rare for me to set the ZED up the same in any 2 areas.....

• Like 1

Well there is still plenty of  gold out there, Jen. I am only joking with you.  :brows:  I hope you do well and I see you in the field.

But I did force myself to get out there last night.  LOL.  Not because of you, but because I had an itch to get out there since it has been over a month.  Thankfully, the bugs weren't nearly as bad.

Edited by Andyy