Nugget Shooter Forums
Rebel73153

Howdy from Roseburg, Or.

New here and just wanted to say hello. Been prospecting off and on since i was a kid back in the 70's. Just recently got in to metal detecting for gold. None yet, but i am still looking for that first piece. Use a Whites TDI SL. Always up to tips, advice and any help. Anyone here in the Roseburg area i would love to get together with someone with More knowledge. Good huntin'.

• Like 3

Welcome to the circus Rebel and this is likely one of the best places to learn on the net. Have fun and that first nugget is not far away.......

Welcome Rebel, not sure if we have any regulars from up your way, but stick around and you may get someone interested from your area to team up with, be it another new member or a older member that hasn't been active much to date!

Thank ya kindly gents. New here but a member on some of the others forums for a long time. Just found this one. Looking like a good place.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard..!
If you were from overseas I'd: Welcome abroad..!
If you were a carpenter I'd: Welcome..! A board..?
Or if you were female I'd welcome a broad..

Given these possibilities, good choice on ya..! :4chsmu1:

Swamp

Now that there is a mighty Warm welcome Al. Thank you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Welcome aboard..!
If you were from overseas I'd: Welcome abroad..!
If you were a carpenter I'd: Welcome..! A board..?
Or if you were female I'd welcome a broad..

Given these possibilities, good choice on ya..! :4chsmu1:

Swamp

Reminds me of back in the 90's when "Baby on board" stickers were the rage. Women would paste those stickers on their bumpers and then drive like morons assume it was our responsibility to watch out for their eratic driving because they chose to spread their legs and 9 months later, give birth..... my response was to take a 2 x 4, a plastic doll and a railway spike and put the spike through the dolls head into the board and put it in my back window with a sticker below it saying "Baby on board" :4chsmu1:

Hey ... A 'Rebel' with a Cause ... Welcome to the forum ... As you can see from a few of the posts above we have a bit of a warped sense of humor between us ... but along with that comes a lot of experience and willingness to share that experience. 

Thanks Mike and it is Good to know i am Not the only one with a Warped sense of humor. lol

• Like 2