Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vladimir

Mars?

On 06.09.2017 at 3:20 AM, Bill Southern said:

Do you know how to do a streak test on a specimen, often language barriers are difficult, but this is a good test. Looks to be very similar to Magnetite wich when scratched on un-glazed porcelain will leave a black or deep grey streak.

Hello! Even if it is magnetite, its melting temperature is about 1600 degrees, and it was with the stone in the ground.

06.09.2017 в 3:20, Билл Южный сказал:

Знаете ли вы, как делать тест на полоску на образце, часто языковые барьеры сложны, но это хороший тест. Похоже на то, что он очень похож на магнетит, который при поцарапании на неглазурованном фарфоре оставит черную или глубокую серию.

Здравствуйте! Даже если это магнетит, его температура плавления составляет около 1600 градусов, и он был с камнем в земле.

Edited by Vladimir

Только сейчас Владимир сказал:

DSCF89187-600x337.JPG

поэтому мы нашли камень

Edited by Vladimir

Looks ordinary to me, like any other broken rock.  Why is it posted in a meteorite forum?

Edited by Mikestang
  • Thanks 1

On 01.09.2017 at 1:52 AM, billpeters said:

Ваша скала имеет земные кристаллы, осажденные в воде минеральные жилы, выветренную поверхность в отличие от стандартной корки и грубую, блочную форму. Он не имеет характеристик метеорита. Продолжайте смотреть вниз. Они там.

billpeters

From what water can such mineral veins appear?91bf612407d2ee183760040cefee4c295e19ab29

Appears to be a crack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 29.11.2017 at 6:14 AM, Mikestang said:

Appears to be a crack.

it's a crack, but before the stone split, what was this crack, what kind of water should it be to make such a mineral composition?

At the forum there are people who can determine not only the crust of melting and chondra, but for example the origin of this change in the stone?

78bd80a61e2049f31594a6cc8b9525fc5e4b9f29

Try the geology forum maybe?  It does not appear to be a meteorite to me.

This definitely looks like some type of oxidation. It's looks like a weathered, stained rock.

It looks to me like gneiss or schist with iron inclusions .

AzNuggetbob

Edited by AzNuggetBob

You definition of "the same" is drastically different than most people.

there is a section of this stone.The stone was found in the forest, where there are no other stones.

Photos of the remnants of melting are possible.810fb7deebbae7dc1920fde17bd6722a5e4b9f29

Great videos. Thank you for the absolute proof that these rocks are not meteorites. The crystalline structure proves it.

billpeters

Edited by billpeters
  • Like 1

Kindly stop posting your rock in this meteorite forum.  There is absolutely nothing about it to indicate even the slightest possibility that it is a meteorite.

• Like 1

Well, I'm leaving your forum. From the comments of your experts, I realized that I have a sandstone, most likely colored, gneiss, slate with iron, there is a crack ..... an excellent diagnosis! Good luck ! I'm not looking for meteorites, an accidental find .... and immediately Mars!)

aeefb09a34995bf3d2f730c80f87add1d59bd329

67af532b96f2.jpg

This is basalt, if you do not know, then you do not need to write your emotional comments.