Nugget Shooter Forums

Tommy Knocker

Nugget Shooter

A close friend some of ya may know posted this at Facebook and I thought it dern interesting.... Her words (Tracy Peterson) OK guys , this is Not photo shopped. We went up to a friends old gold mine in the Black Hills . We open it up and took some random pics before we went in , later going through the pics this is what we saw 1f640.png🙀 Do you see anything? Steve and Tracy were at the last couple outings for those that may have met them and not prone to drama stuff.....

Image may contain: outdoor

• Like 6

the black hills have many interesting and untold things gong on....lived in Raid City for 5 years . Knew the Black Hills well. Miss then too.

An orb, anywhere from one to as many as five miners in the "main scene" shaft facing either toward us or toward our left, another "secondary shaft" on the left with what appears to be a female walking deeper into a mine, and I won't even begin to try to describe what all's appearing in the left-side wall..

Swamp

Left of the orb is a full size apparition of a human figure-way cool :thumbsupanim Theres suppose to be what they call the Blue Devil in the Octive mine by rich hill that has drove miners out of it :idunno:IMO its just the Elementals of the Mineral Kingdom protecting the Gold from the Manimals and not the Hue mans :Just_Cuz_06: Mike C...:200:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mike C... said:

Ah yes a orb-You ever watch ghost mine ? Lots of that kind of stuff on the show :Just_Cuz_06: Mike C...:200:

I see a miner kneeling with one arm extended toward the left  wall, looks like he's wearing a bowler and his right hand/arm is flexed up towards his head as if  he's asmall  sledge in his hand or a cuppa Joe

• Like 1

I see the same thing Weaver does. Miner facing the left rib with his/her right hand up. That is quite creepy lol.

I see a pelican?
So, how come there are  not these images all over the place then in pictures?  People have died in lots of places that have had pictures taken of IE: Battlefields.

Guess im just not a ghost believer :)

Interesting photo though.

Tom  H.

How many different ghosts can we see in there?  Everyone sees a different one.  It's like looking up at the clouds and everyone sees their own apparition.  There used to be a lot more of these sightings when pictures were taken with silver coated film.  It was a hobby of mine and ghosts used to appear on film quite regularly from dogs and cats to humans.  It doesn't happen near as much digitally, I guess the Shepherd is collecting His sheep.  :tisk-tisk:

Old Tom

• Like 3

I'm not a ghost person either, BUT it sure looks like something to me. 

Short story,

The last time we headed to my friends properly where the boys found all of them awesome species, we were heaving up to check out a mine just like the one in the picture above. So after unpacking the truck, I headed over to the mine and started going in. About 5 feet in, I shined the flashlight down the mine and way back in, I could see a set of eyes. Just the eyes, that's how far back it was. Then the eyes started getting close FAST. My heart started pounding but I didn't just turn around and run. I backed out right to the opening and kept watching it and told Larry and the boys something was in there. Closer and closer it came, and fast at a dead run. Well I didn't know Larry let his dog Tink out of the truck and she was in there exploring before us. I will say it stopped my heart for a second lol. Never know what you will encounter out there. 

Dan

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nugget108 said:

I'm not a ghost person either, BUT it sure looks like something to me. 

Short story,

The last time we headed to my friends properly where the boys found all of them awesome species, we were heaving up to check out a mine just like the one in the picture above. So after unpacking the truck, I headed over to the mine and started going in. About 5 feet in, I shined the flashlight down the mine and way back in, I could see a set of eyes. Just the eyes, that's how far back it was. Then the eyes started getting close FAST. My heart started pounding but I didn't just turn around and run. I backed out right to the opening and kept watching it and told Larry and the boys something was in there. Closer and closer it came, and fast at a dead run. Well I didn't know Larry let his dog Tink out of the truck and she was in there exploring before us. I will say it stopped my heart for a second lol. Never know what you will encounter out there. 

Dan

And you like to hunt at night- ya right :ROFL: Mike C...:200:

• Like 1

Haha. Your right. It's all good until you let your mind take over and play games with ya. Like my son says "It's not the dark I'm scared of, it's what's in the dark that scares me" lol.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nugget108 said:

way back in, I could see a set of eyes.  the eyes started getting close FAST. Closer and closer it came, and fast at a dead run. ... dog 

Dan

Beady red eyes:evil1::evil1:, I bet, unless it was a Blue Queensland( then they'ld be blue, of course).

Spotlight a pack of javelina at night on a deserted dirt road at midnight sometime:evil1::evil1::evil1::evil1::evil1::evil1::evil1:

With the wonders of photoshop, it could just be a spoof...

Edited by weaver hillbille

• 2 months later...

I believe in ghosts but them orbs are just dust spots on a camera lens from my own experience.

Heck, I ran into a ghost woman and her ghost dog up in Maine 2 years ago. They were every bit as real as you or  me , no shadowy figures or orbs at all !!!

The dog was a white Lab, growled and snarled at me the whole time but not once did it bark?  ( Every mean dog I've ever seen in real life, barks nonstop !!! )

I am sure they were ghosts cause when she pointed to the trail I could not find, I looked where she pointed and took my eyes off her and the dog for just seconds.

When I went back to continue our conversation, she and the pooch had vanished into thin air !!!

Just before they appeared, I had a thought come into my head, that the rock formation I was searching for,with its blue crystal underneath was close at hand. And then I turn around and almost get assaulted by this pair !!  The woman kept asking my name and kept asking what I was SEARCHING for?  This is a well known gold dredging area in the summers. She also had no clue what a FORD was which was rather odd as everybody thereabouts crosses this ford to get to the gold area.  My car was thereabouts but no matter what I said she had no clue what this FORD thing was?

I had map dowsed the area beforehand from my desk in Chicago. About the 8th weird experience I've had at map dowsed sites ,broad daylight, in heavy wooded areas now.

Nobody believes me . I had a camera with me this time but it was in my backpack. Every time I so much as moved an inch, that white Labs haunches would flex as if it was gonna tear me to pieces. I had a 6 foot steel crowbar in hand but was too exhausted from lugging 40 pounds of rock breaking tools all day, to defend myself with it.

Maybe I should fly up to Maine next time, get a cabin for a week, pound them woods, and see if this ghost reappears? Maybe I need permission to get my blue crystal and hopefully a pocket under it? I would head straight to where I was at before and make sure to have a working Go Pro camera on my head next time. Maybe the pair was guarding my blue crystal I was hoping to relocate from 30 years ago, I dunno? I think it was a blue topaz or aquamarine, dark blue, flawless, pointed end, long as my index finger, sticking out of greenish brown  bedrock.I just happened to be at the right location and the right time back then but could not bear to break it off. The sun was hitting the crystal from behind and it cast a dark blue pool of light out from under the rock formation it was under.

Maybe its not just pirate gold that ghosts guard?

-Tom V.

• Like 2

Okay -- when it comes to the spiritual realm I believe in not messing with things you don't understand.. One thing I "think" I believe, which if anything is a projection of my own philosophy of what I would 'like' to believe happens upon our passing is that our 'soul' or 'essence of being' is released from our mortal shell and much like the Big Bang Theory is immediately scattered throughout the "totalness of all"..

In other words, whatever was what we once would have called "me" is now spread pretty thin, with the odds of enough of the pieces-parts ever coming back together enough to form a cognizant thought or memory of/from/about the former "you" high enough against ever happening to be considered an impossibility..

However, chit happens.. So I'm not beyond accepting the possibility that for whatever reasons upon one's passing one's soul is not properly released for "re-mingling with the entirety," remaining trapped upon this earthly coil until whatever was responsible for that abnormality is mitigated..

I can't say I've ever had any earth-shattering supernatural encounters.. I have had what I would call 'experiences' though..

One of the more notable took place while driving to the Crater Of Diamonds located just outside of Murfreesboro, Arkansas.. The event happened approx twenty years ago, long before things like Google Earth or easy access to good local maps outside of their local area existed.. Our ingress from Interstate travel began from the south via Shreveport, LA, and the more trips we took to the diamond mine the more 'unmarked' roads we would find, roads that shortened the final stretch of the drive which we always hauled straight through in 20 - 21 hours..

It was late at night (or early in the AM) under totally clear conditions.. I'd just made a left off of a dead-end "T" both from a new stretch of road and onto a new stretch of road we'd come upon the last trip and this was the first time we were driving it from this direction.. I'm just beginning to accelerate when I turn to Nora and say "Do you feel that..?" She says "What are you talking about..?"

Well lemme tell ya -- before she even has those words out of her mouth the hair on my arms and back of my neck are standing up and I'm experiencing a head and body rush.. The field on my right suddenly has numerous ?apperitions? I guess they would be called, vague wispy impressions of men in uniform, and to a lesser degree a few of them on my left as well, which is a hill with a lone totally dark stone ?farm house? standing, the building being real..

To say I was stunned is an understatement..Plus I was caught somewhere between wanting to experience more and not being able to get out of there fast enough.. Getting out won out..

It had to have been a battle field.. But to this day I've never checked the historical relevence of the area, and I'm not sure I ever want to do so..

Swamp

• Like 1

05 05 16  A Bad Bad thing happened to me.   A few weeks later I was told I died.  I would have never known if no one would have told me.  SOOO my guess is Dying is Over Rated.  No Excitement.   No Thrills.  No Visiting  long missed friends and family.   Just some NOTHING.   LOTS and Lots of NOTHING.