Nugget Shooter Forums

Aussie Gold Hunters on Netfilx

chrisski

An 8 part series called Aussie Gold Hunters is on Netflix.  There's a lot of metal detecting with Minelab 4500s, 5000s, and 7000s on it.  They also use the massive dry blowers, but still find more gold metal detecting.

These massive dryblowers don't collect the fine gold the dry washers do, or the fine gold is just not there.

Those groups on the show are living my dream.

• Like 1

There's a free app for Android I use called "terrarium tv" which I use to watch the latest movies and shows for free on my phone. Can't find it on Google Play. It's an apk app. Have been using for two or three years now with almost no problems. It does not have every single movie or show and nor is it perfect... but it's free. Can't get it if you use an Apple phone.

Anyway, if Aussie Gold Hunters is not on terrarium tv, it's just a matter of time before it is.

Edited by Morlock

Geesh I hate the swamp a$$.

AzNuggetBob

• Haha 1

Swamp I love Az. no major earth quakes , no tornadoes. but the heat stroke, valley fever, sun burn,cactus,rattlesnakes,chiggers,Tarantulas spiders, scorpions flash floods, and lots of gold makes it a little tougher than some other states but hopfully not the dreaded swamp a$$! :4chsmu1:

AzNuggetBob

Edited by AzNuggetBob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Swamp I love Az. no major earth quakes , no tornadoes. but the heat stroke, valley fever, sun burn,cactus,rattlesnakes,chiggers,Tarantulas spiders, scorpions flash floods, and lots of gold makes it a little tougher than some other states but hopfully not the dreaded swamp a$$! :4chsmu1:

AzNuggetBob

I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about all this.😉

• Haha 2

Great show! Just found it Saturday night and watched the first episode. The blonde lady on Jacks Hill needs some tips on swinging a detector but the rest them seem pretty good. Hopefully this doesnt turn into a drama filled screaming show and actually stays focused on gold.

• Like 1

I can handle everything but the swamp azz. It sucks lol.

I'll have to check out the new show. Sounds pretty good.

Shay, I thought the same thing at first about her not sweeping on the ground then later realized that they're all pretty much ignoring small gold.   She does pretty well, they're after nuggets that make our stuff look like fly poop.  They don't seem at all interested in digging targets that don't scream.  Most the time they don't even use scoops they just see the nuggets in the pile of dirt next to the hole haha.  I wish I had that problem. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ahorton10 said:

Shay, I thought the same thing at first about her not sweeping on the ground then later realized that they're all pretty much ignoring small gold.   She does pretty well, they're after nuggets that make our stuff look like fly poop.  They don't seem at all interested in digging targets that don't scream.  Most the time they don't even use scoops they just see the nuggets in the pile of dirt next to the hole haha.  I wish I had that problem. 

Your right Adam, they swing fast too...just waiting on those big signals. Wonder how many deep big ones they have ignored. The first episode was funny when they found the can in a tree stump,haha!! We have all done something similar I am sure and wasted 30 minutes digging all around the target.

• Like 2