Nugget Shooter Forums

Go Find 60

mikeg

I am headed back to AZDIGGERS place and taking my go find 60. Hoping we get a chance to go check some things out. Also gives me a chance to learn more about detecting. I am planning on posting what ever we find and maybe some good stories here. I will be in AZ from August 15 thru the 23rd. For anyone that would like to know ,if you dont already, there is an app for the Go Find 60 in google play. I have downloaded it and would like to try it while i am there.

Azdigger and I went to Gold Basin, we found a few pieces of trash. Screws, nuts, aluminium, ans a peace of lead.  Had good time. I am still learning about using the app. Should come in pretty handy.

20170820_071833_001.jpg

• Like 2

Good deal! Least you got out and had fun :) Just keep at it.

Tom H.

• Like 1

Bill , it found nuts , bolts , foil and even a few hot rocks......not a gold machine but Mike had fun with it, not he is going to look for a 705 to be an all round hunter.

He used the app for his tablet , was funny watching him swing the go find , look at the tablet and walk......he walked into a low branch on a Joshua tree.....all I heard was   "owww   ouch".

Wished I could have  got that on film.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I do know from experience that the 60 will find a specimen the size of a almond. That place we go where the boys found all of them awesome species, there was one found with a GoFind 60. Obviously it had some good gold in it and it wasn't too deep, but it found it.

• Like 3