Nugget Shooter Forums

Just curious if anyone takes their CPAP /BIPAP machine with them on overnight trips while prospecting or camping, etc. 

After a heart attack some years back doctors run me through a sleep study and said that I had severe obstructive sleep apnea. 

Long story short, I sleep and feel better using the device but was looking for any feedback about these machines working on battery power when out in the boonies. Possibility of using an inverter off of a car battery?     :idunno:  Jim

• Like 1

Jim

My friend Larry has to have one and he takes it everywhere we go camping. He has a converter setup for his pickup when we tent camp. And has it set up for a car battery when the truck isn't close to the tent.

Edited by nugget108
  • Like 1

We are camphosts and have many that come in with their machines, They run their generators during the day for awhile so batteries are charged for the night

• Like 4
2 hours ago, devilishjim said:

We are camphosts and have many that come in with their machines, They run their generators during the day for awhile so batteries are charged for the night

Thanks Jim, I am looking into a battery system for mine. :D