Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums

Got fish?


TomH

Recommended Posts

Wonder how many fish were floating after this! 
Can you imagine sitting on the porch watching the rain and this happens? :th:

Tom H.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lightening ?    I was waist  deep in a lake that lightening hit  one time.  I was about a half mile from the hit and it felt like my whole body got Jolted.  Not the worst shock I've ever had but  Buzzed the chit out of me.  That was the end of swimming that day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think that was lightning.

It looked like Det cord and some underwater explosive charges.

The brown smoke looks like the product of some kind of nitrate reaction.

:idunno:

Luke

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LukeJ said:

I don't think that was lightning.

It looked like Det cord and some underwater explosive charges.

The brown smoke looks like the product of some kind of nitrate reaction.

:idunno:

Luke

I Think you Nailed it    ..    Lightening doesn't rattle the water like that at all.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im thinking the same thing after looking on the net....

srry...It fooled me!
Tom

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TomH said:

Im thinking the same thing after looking on the net....

srry...It fooled me!
Tom

 

It's still pretty cool to watch.

I've watched it a few times....   :thumbsupanim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TomH said:

Wonder how many fish were floating after this! 
Can you imagine sitting on the porch watching the rain and this happens? :th:

Tom H.

 

 

Tom I think you sorta hit the nail on the head when you mentioned fish, .....I think what happened was a redneck fishing trip gone wrong, they just used a little too much explosives!! 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...