Nugget Shooter Forums

Welcome GJtransplant!   May your future AZ hunts reap golden awards aplenty!  Do you detect, dry wash or both?   What is your weapon of choice?

Andyy

I have not done either.  I was lucky enough to have water where we went in Colorado.  I am planning on purchasing a gold monster from Bill this month

• Like 2

GJ ... Welcome to the forum. Lots of good information from many of the members here. Read back into some of the older posts when you have a chance ... real gems of info back there and a place many of us learned when we were newbies ourselves. OH ... and BTW ... There are NO dumb questions ... ask away!

Mike F

Welcome to AZ , you can't go wrong with your purchase from Bill.

Welcome to the forums and you came to the right place to learn, you can't go wrong starting with the Gold Monster 1000...

Welcome to the forum..

Swamp

Welcome to the forum GJ...nice choice of a detector....:yesss:

new to this site, but not new to gold. live in lake havasu for 17 years,belong to havasu goldseekers. Own whites gm4b since 2001, have goldbug 2 and new detector white tdi sl pi. Would like to find someone who like to metal detect for gold.my mining buddy doesn't like to metal detect all that much ,he would rather dig a 10 foot hole. this past winter I found about 2 0unces of gold  7 grams was found with metal detector. my email dbreit1950@yahoo.com

• Like 3

Welcome Dave!:thumbsupanim

Hi Dave and welcome to the forum...congrats on that gold!!

Welcome aboard, Dave.  You new guys should consider going to Bill's outing, coming up here in November.  You will meet a lot of good people and eat way too much great food, as well.

• Like 3