Nugget Shooter Forums

I Just Got No Words

Seeing this reminds me of the coyote holes.  I wonder how many people are buried in those tunnels at the desert.  I also wonder if that guy is buried in that hole now.

From what you can see of the rock it 's at least a couple cubic yard, Eaa?

Limestone, solid - 2.2 ton/cubic yard

Yea, he needs a few more sticks for sure.

Edited by homefire

Errr... is that what they call the "Hanging Wall"?  :arrowheadsmiley:

• Like 1

I saw the same insanity on the Trinity underwater by Pizzaman. Huge straight shaft prybar(bull P----ck) bent with him under it dredging away happy as a clam-same IQ too. Greed breeds insanity-John

• Haha 1

Once a long time ago I was dredging in the Scott River....Down about 16 feet and there was a very big rock way up on edge...I had tunneled about the length of my body on a hot paystreak and as I was backing out of my tunnel that big rock dropped...It hit my back just as I was turning, so instead squashing me it hit me at an angle and sort of scooted me sideways... Still really hurt and left a huge bruise on my back ... I never ever pulled that stunt again! ... Cheers, Unc

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 7/25/2017 at 2:48 AM, Terry Soloman said:

Sometimes you just do what you gotta do. Hell, there is no way I should be this old. :arrowheadsmiley:

We only made it cos we never did stupid things when younger & indestructable.. :rolleyes: :th:

Swamp

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Swampstomper Al said:

We only made it cos we never did stupid things when younger & indestructable.. :rolleyes: :th:

Swamp

Speak for yourself Bro..........................:grr01:

Old Tom

Edited by Old Tom
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 7/25/2017 at 0:48 AM, Terry Soloman said:

Sometimes you just do what you gotta do. Hell, there is no way I should be this old. :arrowheadsmiley:

Sort of Amazes you eaaa?  So many times SO CLose and some how managed to get away with it.  Well Some of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Old Tom said:

Speak for yourself Bro..........................:grr01:

Old Tom

18 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

This was my first thought as well!! :idunno:

Hmmmm.. I guess someone needs to come up with a better sarcasm emoji then, cos I thot the lookie-uppy eyes had that covered.. To this day my most memorable birthday is my 25th (which now thinking about it did take place while I was living in Tucson) because the way I'd been going I really never expected to see it.. I'm not beyond admitting to the possibility of divine intervention once or maybe fourteen times or so.. :2drink:

Swamp

• Like 2
  • Haha 2