Nugget Shooter Forums

Monsoon season.... sigh

HOpe some rain came w/the wind.

DOppler looked like cells were coming out of N-NE/out of the Bradshaws( yellow and orange rain intensity) and crossed right over you.

Edited by weaver hillbille

Everyone is fine and thank you for your well wishes my friends, destroyed the patio and its roof is completely torn off, ripped a goodly part of the roof off the barn, and destroyed a shed and it is still blocking the driveway..... Lots of stuff blown around. Lucky for me I had a strange feeling 2 days back and ratchet strapped the beehives down :yesss: Important thing is no one was hurt and APS had our power back on within 3 hours or so....

roof71517.jpg

roofbarn71517.jpg

roof 71517.jpg

Dang Bill,  Are you in "arrears":cry2: to your maker Upstairs???  You know when you don't pay your electric bill APS shuts off the power, and when you don't pay your water and gas bill, no more water and gas convenience.  So what did you do (or not do) to make mother nature "Thrash" you??  ......I know, you didn't pay your awning, barn roof, and shed bills, so they have been "relocated" without request.  It could have been worse, your bee hives could have been relocated into your living room:ROFL: 

Power out again tonight and looks like a surge toasted the cooler somehow, too dark to fix it and APS says no estimate on when power will be back on due to extensive damage across 4 counties. At least it rained this time, but gonna suck tomorrow with no cooler....

The cooler is a Inductive load and should have been somewhat immune to power spikes.  If you have a speed/Motor  control that would be the thing to look at first.   By pass it to test it out. 

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1

Yeah homefire the switch panel cooked and will not come on, not sure what I have to do to fix it as it is digital, storm blew part of the porch off another of my homes here (rental) and things are a real mess. Power is on again and came on after dark so I have not seen the damage yet. All I know is it is hot and miserable without a cooler.... Going to be hard to find what I need on Sunday :idunno:Got allot of rain as well.

Bill just bypass the control.  If the Relay is in the panel Just jump around it.  Send me a photo of the PCB and I may be able to get you going.