Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
azdigger

What coil for the GM1000

Does anyone who has used the GM1000 got any suggestions as to which  coil and why .

Going to go out in the "early morning" to try my GM1000.

The small coil for working areas with allot of obstructions and tight areas, bedrock, etc. for small stuff and the 10 inch for all around hunting....

• Like 2

Bill's right on. I was out today working some eroded hillsides with brush. Had the big coil to start but switched to the smaller one and it was a huge difference. A lot easier to poke around with. Didn't find anything but it was much easier to use.

• Like 4

Tried the small coil but it does not seem as sensitive as the big coil...........we will see tomorrow.

So Rick how long will it be before you sell the monster :ROFL: Mike C...:200:

• Like 1

LOL , decided no matter what , not going to sell.

• Like 1

Rick,

Go to an area where you KNOW someone has found a nugget and grid, grid, grid that area because now you truly have a machine that will find any nuggets that have been missed.

Don't get too hot in the process.  BELIEVE!

Mitchel

• Like 5

Well , I did not make it out this morning . I had to replace a hydraulic hose on the tractor today instead.

Going to look for a cool morning and head for GB . try over a patch that was pointed out to me by a "well known" pointy finger.

See if it does any good.

• Like 1

Rick,

It is still there waiting on you and your Monster.

Get out there early, early on the GPAA claim.  Mark out a 10x10 square near where they have been dry washing.  You don't have to limit yourself to a pile but don't skip them either.  Get every target in that 10x10 under your coil.  By the time you get to your 3rd 10x10 you'll have a couple of nuggets.  If you don't go a few hundred yards away and try it there.

When I get one that is what I'm going to do.

My wife Lu did this with the 2300 last year and she found a meteorite and a couple of nuggets that people had missed.

Mitchel

• Like 2