Nugget Shooter Forums

Minelab's Gold Monster, Part 3: Hints And Tips For Best Results

Well, the final, part three of my videos on the Gold Monster 1000 is now complete and up loaded for viewing. In this one I am giving hints and tips on how to get the best performance out of the GM1000, but a lot of it applies to many VLFs, not just the GM1000. I focus on the types of places that the GM1000 will perform best and make some suggestions to prospectors on how you can increase your chances to find gold.
Doing these videos has been an educational experience and I will be doing more in the coming weeks on a variety of prospecting topics, not just metal detecting.

• Like 4

Thanks for a great and informative videos on the Gold Monster 1000  , it got me interested in giving nugget shooting another try.....Just got to have a partner so as not to go out alone...

Again thanks for the great work and info.

• Like 2

Chris , I loved your videos so much and they explained a lot so I went to Bill Southern's shop and bought one today......Thanks for the info.

• Like 2

I'm sure people would like to see a video of it turned on and running in the field and digging targets-any chance of that.

Not digging but going over and listening to known targets in both discriminate and all metal at real gold spots where I have found gold, including one spot with bad mineralization and one with mild - That was part 2 - See:

Edited by Reno Chris