Nugget Shooter Forums

DOH!!!! Thats one heck of a cleanup! :yesss:

Tom H. 

Steve -- since this vid is posted to FaceBuque, we who are unwilling to sign over the print and film rights of our entire lives to Zuckerberg as a portion of the exchange for inclusion in his club (read the fine print, peeps) are unable to view it..

If you'd be kind enough to also post it directly to your YT... ? Thanks..

Swamp

Edited by Swampstomper Al
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Steve -- since this vid is posted to FaceBuque, we who are unwilling to sign over the print and film rights of our entire lives to Zuckerberg as a portion of the exchange for inclusion in his club (read the fine print, peeps) are unable to view it..

If you'd be kind enough to also post it directly to your YT... ? Thanks..

Swamp

Al, there's no video just photos, the same ones you see here.

2 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

Al, there's no video just photos, the same ones you see here.

Nope -- no photos visible here either, Skip..

What I see here is identical (format-wise) to your borrowed link of your daughter's graduation vid.. Starts out loading as a form-looking page with what looks like empty grayed-out fields, no type or anything else anywhere on that page actually.. That lasts for approx one second then quickly goes away, replaced with two lines of type.. The first line is whatever the person entered followed by the three dots / periods indicating more.. The second is: Posted by (person's name) on (Date) -- with only the top half of this line's print showing and name & date highlighted in blue..

Here's a copy & paste of Steve's (it's possible the 1st line may show as two lines once posted): 

Report from Nome Yesterday Beau Ouimette replaced brake pads and repaired brake cylinders on the Polaris ATV he is...

Posted by Steve Phillips on Sunday, June 4, 2017 

Note the 2nd line became completely visible when I did this.. The original is chopped level with the horizontal bars of "e" & "4".. Also this blue is much lighter in color than the original..

Soooo, FWIW.. I dunno.. :89:

Swamp

13 minutes ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Nope -- no photos visible here either, Skip..

What I see here is identical (format-wise) to your borrowed link of your daughter's graduation vid.. Starts out loading as a form-looking page with what looks like empty grayed-out fields, no type or anything else anywhere on that page actually.. That lasts for approx one second then quickly goes away, replaced with two lines of type.. The first line is whatever the person entered followed by the three dots / periods indicating more.. The second is: Posted by (person's name) on (Date) -- with only the top half of this line's print showing and name & date highlighted in blue..

Here's a copy & paste of Steve's: (it's possible the 1st line may show as two lines once posted): 

Report from Nome Yesterday Beau Ouimette replaced brake pads and repaired brake cylinders on the Polaris ATV he is...

Posted by Steve Phillips on Sunday, June 4, 2017 

Note the 2nd line became completely visible when I did this.. The original is chopped level with the horizontal bars of "e" & "4".. Also this blue is much lighter in color than the original..

Soooo, FWIW.. I dunno.. :89:

Swamp

:idunno: I don't know how to see what you're seeing since I have succumbed to the FACEBOOK syndrome, OOOOHHH the horror of it all!!:yikes:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

:idunno: I don't know how to see what you're seeing since I have succumbed to the FACEBOOK syndrome, OOOOHHH the horror of it all!!:yikes:

Baaad Skip -- go to your room..! LOL :4chsmu1:

I suppose I could try a screen capture.. But I do that so infrequently I'll need to look up the command first..

Swamp

18 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

OK -- here's hoping this works: 
StevePhillipsSnipCopy001_20170604.png 

Swamp

EDIT: Half-size & blurred, which I couldn't / didn't know until entered;
but regardless, this is what Steve's original post at top shows as to me..

4 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

OK -- here's hoping this works: 
StevePhillipsSnipCopy001_20170604.png 

Swamp

EDIT: Half-size & blurred, which I couldn't / didn't know until entered;
but regardless, this is what Steve's original post at top shows as to me..

I couldn't copy the photos but here's all of the text Steve posted.

"Report from Nome 
Yesterday Beau Ouimette replaced brake pads and repaired brake cylinders on the Polaris ATV he is using. At night he washes all the dishes every night. He carries his weight up here and is having a great adventure. I baked a cake that fell apart but still eats good. Spencer cleaned up his gold concentrates for his two weeks dredging so far. Weather continues to be really good so Jimmie and Spence are working long and hard each day."

• Like 1