Nugget Shooter Forums

Good Morning ?

homefire

Good Morning ?

Emmm I woke up this morning . That was Good. That's a start. Working on first coffee. That's Good. That's helping. Birds fed. That's Good. Found Goat Head Sticker with foot feeding said Birds. That was Bad , Really Bad! . Hope the neighbors 200 yards away didn't hear what I Yelled. That would be Bad. The Desert seems to have Eaten another one of our dogs. MIA Two days now. That's Bad. Really Bad! Guy working on car is sick. That's bad. Seems to have Rained last night with the onset of our Monsoons. That's Good. Seems the Roof has another leak just in front of where I sit on the couch. That's Upsetting Bad. Getting to old to play roof repair. That's Bad. Bet you guys are wondering how long my Rant is going to LAST ? That's Bad.

All in ALL I would say, YES. It's a Good Morning ! I Woke UP !
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, homefire said:
Emmm I woke up this morning...

Hey, at least you woke up..
I'm still waiting for that part to happen..
Up.? Yes.. Awake..? Not so much..

Swamp

• Like 2

Not as of Yet.  It's our own doing sorta.  We refuse to chain or Pen the kids.  Better to have a Life and take the chances then chained up.  Living in the boonies chit happens once in a while.  A risk we all except over the chain.  LOL

• Like 2