Nugget Shooter Forums

More species.

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend and took a moment to remember those who served for us so we could enjoy our freedoms we have today. The boys, myself and Larry got the privilege again to head up to my friends property where the boys did so good at a while back. They did pretty good again. Not as many this time but just as beautiful and high quality as last time. Larry was working a ridge above the mining area and found an awesome little specimen. It weighs in at 4.8 grams. We all went up and hunted the ridge really hard and didn't pick up anymore. I thought we were going to have a patch, but it didn't happen. I don't have a picture of it yet but I will post it when I get one. I found only 1 and it is the solid little one to the left of the penny. My little guy found 1 also. It's the tiniest one to the left of mine. Cameron my oldest found the rest. He is so hooked on the gold now. Take care everyone. 

Dan

20170530_142407.jpg

20170530_170442.jpg

• Like 8

Actually none of us use the MXT for nuggets. I only have the coin coil for it. All we use is the GB2. Which my oldest son steals all the time lol.

• Like 1

Are you going to have some time 'off' later this summer?

I've been thinking about taking a road trip....   :D

Congrats on the recent finds !!

Luke

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Nice finds by all once again, Dan.. :yesss:

Cameron gots da FEEVAHHH ! ! :4chsmu1:

Swamp

For sure Swamp. The coin and relic hunting has been put on the back burner for now haha. He is hooked, with the GB2 in hand.

• Like 1