Nugget Shooter Forums

My Daughter Graduating College

I can only like the words, Skip.. I can't get the vid to, oh, wait..
Is that a facebook link..? Never mind..

How'd she like her car..?

Swamp

• Like 1

Al, can you not see the video?

She loves the car, totally shocked that it has under 7000 miles on it!!

She sat in it and said, "it stills smells like a new car!!"

I will try and get the video emailed to me so I can try and post it normally without going through Facebook, we were only a 100 feet from the stage but off to the right and couldn't get a good video from our vantage point, the video on Facebook was done by her fiancee's mom who was watching the graduation on a huge big screen in another location, seating was limited to only immediate family since there was 600 or so graduating.

Cool..! Glad she likes it.. Of course, what's not to like..?

Nope, still no vid.. This time the empty vid app blinked in your reply a couple three times before disappearing altogether..

As a non-member the only way / times I've ever gained access to info / vid / pix in facebook is via external direct links or a Google search, and even those don't work every time.. I have no idea what rules allow some things viewable and others not.. There's no chance of getting beyond yer 'invite' link info either.. Try to navigate and a "join now" pop-over will cover your screen..

Swamp

Congratulations Skip!!  ( and daughter )

She's a good looking gal.  :thumbsupanim

Good thing she's smart too.

:D

Luke

• Like 1

Congrats Skip! That is awesome! My daughter just finished her college sophomore year, time flies! 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone,

Yes she is smart, got straight A's, albeit one was a A-, she is pissed about that A-, she got her smarts from me...eeeer and her mom (just in case someone tells on me), she also got her looks from me. (not)

She got a job interview tomorrow, she's a English major and the job interview is for being an editor for a big city publication, she's freaking out because they texted her that the "panel" will be all there for the interview, she says..." OMG not a panel, I'm fine doing an interview with just one person but a panel of a bunch of bosses...ARRRGGGGG!!!" LOL, I told her she's do just fine just relax and be yourself and they'll love you!! 

• Like 3

Here's a photo of her and her car.

Of course it's sideways, can't figure out how to rotate these phone photos! (Yaaaa, I just learned something, got it rotated, who said you can't teach an old dog a new trick!!!)

20170515_201825.jpg

• Like 3

Awesome Skip!!  She's a smart girl.  Really glad to hear she liked the car.  You must be one proud dad!!   I give that video 2 nuggets ... I mean thumbs up! :thumbsupanim

Edited by Andyy
  • Like 1