Nugget Shooter Forums

Dragon Nugget

I guess no one likes posting photos of their gold anymore these days,..:idunno:.............. I thought this was a Gold Forum????:nutty:  Got this one today on the Lynx,... kind of cool with a bit of character ...(like Me  :brows:).  Cleaned up it weighed in at 1.08 grams.  Gary 

001.JPG

005.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

004.JPG

• Like 10

Thanks for posting Gary, you the Lynx master alright.  Sure looks like a dragon to me.

Old Tom

• Like 1

Nice nugget Gary!
Great find. I would post my last (nugget) But when I was taking pic of it I sneezed and it blew away :th:

It was a really small GB2 nug.

Tom H.

• Like 2

"Yea", it looked kind of Oriental to me,.... maybe I have been digging too deep,...half way to china for this one.  :tisk-tisk: Maybe next time I will rely less on my "reading-the -wash-gut-feeling":old: and give my detector a chance.  Gary

Great nugget, Gary.  But I see a squirrel no matter how hard I look.  LOL.   Squirrel or dragon ... still awesome.  Nice work!

• Like 2

Feels good when you know what you're doing, and are able to prove it to yourself time after time....   :head:

Nice work Gary !!   That's a good looking nugget.

Every time I find a 'fragile' nug, I'm thankful I didn't somehow damage it during retrieval.

:thumbsupanim

Luke

• Like 1

That nugget is worth more than its weight in gold I'd say!  Very purdy  I'd go there if I lived there.

Edited by mn90403
  • Like 2

On 5/1/2017 at 10:16 PM, Andyy said:

Great nugget, Gary.  But I see a squirrel no matter how hard I look.  LOL...

Kinda what Andyy said, 'cept vertical I see a dragon with a long bushy tail and horizontal I see a struttin' billy goat with Marge Simpson blown-back hair and two squirrels copping a free ride on its back.. It also appears the squirrel on the right is really happy about bumping into the coy squirrel on the left.. :inocent: :4chsmu1:

Swamp

• Like 1

On 5/1/2017 at 4:24 PM, GDM/PV said:

I guess no one likes posting photos of their gold anymore these days,..:idunno:.............. I thought this was a Gold Forum????:nutty:  

Thats what I'm saying! Isnt this a flippin gold forum. Wait, if you post pictures then someone will clean out your patch. I forgot about that, better go be a hermit and cancel my internet.

Oh, and my daughter loves Dragons, I'll pm you my address so you can send that nugget to her! :D

Not just-sure how anyone could find and clean out a patch just from posting a photo of a nugget ???  It may not have even come from a patch.  Oh, and just scan and print off a picture of the nugget for you daughter, as a "picture is worth a thousand words".