Nugget Shooter Forums
Jimale

Bur Abor strewn field ,kenya

28 minutes ago, Saul R W said:

Jimale would walk right past it, or use it as a brick.

Yes, but he can't seem to walk past the brick. So we might be dealing with two different problems here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dustyfeet Ali said:

Hello jimcale 

am the guy that started Sericho I think I have enough knowledge to differentiate between Sericho and bur abor but to be short and clear let me proof to you with photos of me with bur abor 60kg , Kindly check the attached photos and jimcale if you in Mandera kindly text me from this number on WhatsApp +254722505666 

A38A364A-8026-4E31-9C69-BB38DA8A9A45.jpeg

B7F04567-EFC1-4FC4-89CD-E2F555F05841.jpeg

CA0DB506-BAF6-4809-9694-D121E19BA83C.jpeg

F8620DCC-F9BD-44A4-94F3-81D54530258D.jpeg

Nice find Ali, congrats!

On the hand, the guy who found sericho home ,is a stone throw away from mine and that is Ogle! So do correction and apologise. I think you bought it from  someone in Elwak that is where it has been found .

Posted (edited)

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

...You are asking the guy that posted a photo of a big African iron to apologize? After you post photos of bricks and sandstone? That is rich Jimalito! :25r30wi:

Now we know where your photos of the pallasites came from. Your neighbor. 

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Truth and respect.
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

:pop::pop::pop::pop:

Wodu 

You should be voted as an assistant  admin in the forum.

Jimalito,

You should go out and find a meteorite like your neighbor did.

• Like 5

I had heard from a very reliable source that the 60kg mass had been lost in the sand after it had been hidden by the finder.  Hopefully those photos are current and it's in safe hands, it's a beautiful look iron meteorite.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jimale said:

Nice find Ali, congrats!

On the hand, the guy who found sericho home ,is a stone throw away from mine and that is Ogle! So do correction and apologise. I think you bought it from  someone in Elwak that is where it has been found .

for your information brother am that OGLE  so kindly text me from this number 0722505666

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dustyfeet Ali said:

for your information brother am that OGLE  so kindly text me from this number 0722505666

That photo is not abdimalik nor Abdinasir two brothers who found more than the 2 tonnes of sericho,bought by farmer, stop impersonating please.

12 hours ago, Jimale said:

That photo is not abdimalik nor Abdinasir two brothers who found more than the 2 tonnes of sericho,bought by farmer, stop impersonating please.

Jimcale brother am not here to argue about my family identity and who I am , my main aim was to show you what I said I have and you requested I provide photo for it , so that you may also go and have hunt on it . Period 

• Like 3
  • well done 2

Posted (edited)

Some men want to find. Other men want to be.

Some hunt for meteorites. Others for validation.

Men who find must dwell in reality. They have no patience for make-believe. It is an obstacle to a very real objective.

Men who want to be dwell in fantasy. They spend the balance of their time supporting their stories and bickering over the details surrounding them. Fantasy is the only place they exist for they are not what they profess to be.

Both types of men can grow a nice garden. Only one makes a good meteorite hunter. JMHO.

Bedrock Bob

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Pimp Wisdom
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • well done 1
  • wow 1

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

This thread is a gem!!!! A real beauty!!! I look forward to every word!!!:wee::ya:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Rocky said:

This thread is a gem!!!! A real beauty!!! I look forward to every word!!!:wee::ya:

I'm just about wordless at this stage.  Wodu Bob, on the other hand, seems to own a fountain of wag wisdom that never runs dry.  How he manages that out in the desert, I dunno. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

In the desert there is not much to do except sit around the burning bush and ponder things while your belly growls. You can get a lot of stuff figured out that way. I think the desert makes philosophers out of a lot of us.  I can think of a few real famous ones in particular. 

It makes meteorite hunters, gold prospectors and gardeners too. I guess that depends a lot on the raw material it has to work with. 

Edited by Bedrock Bob
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

In the desert there is not much to do except sit around the burning bush and ponder things while your belly growls. You can get a lot of stuff figured out that way. I think the desert makes philosophers out of a lot of us.  I can think of a few real famous ones in particular. 

It makes meteorite hunters, gold prospectors and gardeners too. I guess that depends a lot on the raw material it has to work with. 

And, seemingly, it also makes hod carriers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1