Nugget Shooter Forums

TREASURE TRAIN!!!

lord gold

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the Treasure video, still didn't see a train though :idunno:, dang it I wanted to see the train  :aw-shucks:, but I did enjoy your video/s and the gold for sure!!:thumbsupanim 

That being said this is not nuggetshooting related since you weren't using a metal detector, so I'm goin to move your topic to the Gold Prospecting section, but there will be a redirect left in the Nuggetshooting forum section, the redirect link will remain in the Nuggetshooting section for 30 days, but your topic will be in the Gold Prospecting section permanently.

I had already posted this in your other topic, I guess the other could be deleted, no reson to have both I would think??

• Like 1

no trains yet! first time at the claim didnt work much kinda looked around more. havent seen much bedrock but some clay layer down there? i was skimming that.i will post in the right section next time!!! THANX FOR THE WATCH!!!!!!!!

You're in the color right off the bat -- always a good start..
And if you think those are fines, come visit us in the eastern gold belts.. Around
these parts, them's nugglets.. :yesss:

Welcome to NuggetShooters..

Swamp

I don't know which one of these will be the "working model.."
Im guessing this one, since 2 vids -- so this is a paste from the other post:

You're in the color right off the bat -- always a good start..
And if you think those are fines, come visit us in the eastern gold belts.. Around
these parts, them's nugglets.. :yesss:

Welcome to NuggetShooters..

Swamp

• Like 1

I will try and merge 2 two topics and maybe delete anything that isn't relevant.

Edit: The 2 topics were merged, the title from the second topic couldn't be saved due to that topic being created last, I couldn't deleted the first post with the garden video since it was the orginal post in the first topic.