Nugget Shooter Forums
TomH

Outing pics

It was another great outing! Lots of flowers out there. A snake, Lots of water and way too much meat at the Sat. buffet :yesss:

Some of the guys found gold but I wasnt able to get pics of them...

Enjoy.

Tom H.

DSC03466.JPG

DSC03468.JPG

DSC03472.JPG

DSC03475.JPG

DSC03482.JPG

DSC03485.JPG

DSC03487.JPG

DSC03494.JPG

DSC03497.JPG

DSC03498.JPG

DSC03506.JPG

DSC03509.JPG

DSC03511.JPG

DSC03513.JPG

DSC03514.JPG

• Like 11

Dang !

Great Pics Tom !!    :thumbsupanim

It was a good time and the food was awesome....    :droolin:  

New Mexico is only one state away.....   :4chsmu1:    :brows:    :arrowheadsmiley:

Luke

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LukeJ said:

Great Pics Tom !!    :thumbsupanim

It was a good time and the food was awesome....    :droolin:  

New Mexico is only one state away.....   :4chsmu1:    :brows:    :arrowheadsmiley:

Luke

True and without a dependable car it may as well be on the back side of the moon.  LOL   I really need to go see my dad in Tucson too.  Grew up in Tucson in the 70's and the last time I was there I hardly knew the place any more. 

HF

• Like 1

Had forgot how beautiful the desert could be in the spring. I understand that there are traffic jams in Death Valley in certain spots as it has gone off like never seen. Looks like a great bunch a folks-minus rattler- and a great time-kudos-John:thumbsupanim

14 hours ago, homefire said:

Dang !

Yup, A plethora of petals:arrowheadsmiley:

Nice pictures Tom H.  Looks like ya all had a great time...Thanks for sharing.  :4chsmu1:

Kewl..! Tnx 4 sharing, Tom..

Swamp

Thanks for the pics TomH ,

Living in Australia I never realised how beautiful the spring desert is . No nothing about rattlers , but they look fat bellied snakes .

I'm a member of our local PMAV club and we organise day trip outings , yours looks like a camp over weekend or similar .

I'm a member of the GPAA and was wondering if your trip had anything to do with them .

Cheers mate

goldrat

Great photos Tom, thanks for posting them, I was wondering if anyone was going to post some from the outing!!

2 hours ago, goldrat said:

Living in Australia I never realised how beautiful the spring desert is . No nothing about rattlers , but they look fat bellied snakes .

I'm a member of our local PMAV club and we organise day trip outings , yours looks like a camp over weekend or similar .

I'm a member of the GPAA and was wondering if your trip had anything to do with them .

Cheers mate

goldrat

Goldrat, welcome to the forum!! :D

This outing was a weekend outing, Friday through Sunday, it wasn't a GPAA outing, but instead a Nuggetshooter forum members outing, Bill the owner of this forum does a spring outing and  fall outing, this was of course the spring outing, the fall outing is usually in November.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, goldrat said:

Cheers mate

goldrat

Our Rattlers seem tame compared to the snakes you guys have! :)

We had a LOT of rain this year so the desert is really popping.

GL to you out there.

Tom H.

• Like 1

Great pictures Tom. All the poppies look like my back yard here in California. Maybe we will be able to make it to Bill's outing in the fall.

I just couldnt make the outing.....sounds like it was fun !