Nugget Shooter Forums

Spring Outing Head Count

Au Seeker

Spring Outing Head Count  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How many coming to the spring shindig, please speak up!

• Just me (1)
    • Me and her (2)
    • Me and them (3)
    • The crew (4 or more)

Don't know what I will bring yet I'm heading out today will proby just Ho in to town of Friday and pick something up 

Well This is a first ???? Well, still gonna have fun and find a little gold. I posted to Facebook and we will see what happens because there are some there coming

We are making a couple different thing for the Saturday potluck as well. Was going to smoke a couple roasts as well....

Dad and I...cornbread...sloppy joe meat...buns...onyon!

Tom H.

I'll be there with a big batch of homemade coleslaw.

:thumbsupanim

Luke

OK, so the Infidel meat is in the smoker.  A slow smoke all day long.  Some fresh buns with a glob of cole slaw on it, and few slabs of smoked meat, a little bar-b-q sauce, we'll be ready to go.

Last time we ran out of meat, this time hopefully between what Bill is fixing and what I am bringing everyone will need a toothpick after dinner.

Doc

2017-03-15 06.57.07.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks Doc! Looks reallly good :)
Tom

Hmm... There's not a "Me and Him" (2) option on the poll, so I voted "Just Me" because I don't know if my son will be making an appearance or not. He works 12-hour night shifts and usually sleeps days. Just to be safe, count us as 1-1/2 and that should cover it!

I'm bringing spud salad, for lack of a better idea. If somebody has enough free space in their RV fridge to store my salad in for 2 days, that would be awesome. If not, I guess I'll be making an ice run :p

11 hours ago, DOC said:

OK, so the Infidel meat is in the smoker.  A slow smoke all day long.  Some fresh buns with a glob of cole slaw on it, and few slabs of smoked meat, a little bar-b-q sauce, we'll be ready to go.

Last time we ran out of meat, this time hopefully between what Bill is fixing and what I am bringing everyone will need a toothpick after dinner.

Doc

2017-03-15 06.57.07.jpg

Looks great Doc. but I dont think its Infidel. looks more like pork loin to me?. AzNuggetBob

• Like 1

I commented on being there in a different post and the forum won't let me post on the headcount vote...Anyhow, Dodacious, I and maybe Bro will be there Saturday...I'm gonna whip up a couple batches of corn hoecakes (fried cornbread that looks like pancakes...Extremely yummy, stick to your ribs goodness!) ....Cheers, Unc

13 hours ago, River Styx said:

I'm in kingman now. Heading that way

Probably should drop yer trailer @ Bill's first.. Or not, depending what level of legend status yer aiming for.. :4chsmu1:

Swamp

• Like 3