Nugget Shooter Forums

Any native can be president.

Birth certificate is proof that an estate exist.

February 27th change of address form.

Ryder-Schoenborn estate.

Old mailing address. Vital statistics, Monroe, GR, mi. New address. Ryder estate, box XXX, Morristown AZ. print: Executor, sign: by executor.

Received back, Official change of address confirmation letter. Your old address: Ryder-Schoenborn estate, 300 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids Michigan.

Your new address: President, Ryder-Schoenborn estate, po box XXX, Morristown Arizona.

Uhhhhhh...
Sooo much more of an explaination is necessary before that even comes close to beginning to make any sense..
Such as:

What does a change of address have to do with a birth certificate, as in having or not having same..?

Is that a USPS change of address form or another kind..? Assuming former, did you drop / mail it to your new local post office or a different location / addy..? Same if latter..

When you say "estate" are you referencing the property and buildings while one is still alive or everything once one has passed..?

Did you use your name on the change of address or did you refer to yourself as Ryder-Schoenborn Estate..?

And on and on and on.. Please fill in some blanks for us, thanks..

Swamp

• Like 2

Fancy telling of change of Address.    Here In Homefire Stoneia we don't need no Stinking Addresses. 

Edited by homefire
  • Like 2

Just a word of warning this topic will not be allowed to turn into a political topic :nono:, the topic title itself has almost got this topic deleted, but I've allowed it to stay for the moment and I'm keeping a close watch to see which way it goes, there is already the one and only political topic that I allowed to stay on the forum while it lasts already within this forum section.

I also agree that the first post has a lot to be desired in making the point intended, I think I'm confused, lost or something!! :89: :idunno:

• Like 1

Sorry about not being more clear.

Am fifth generation Ryder-Schoenborn estate. The farm is still in the Schoenborn name. On my great grandfather Conrad Schoenborn's 1867 deed to the farm it states in hand written words at the end, "his heir's, executors and assigns will forever warrant and defend estate."

It was only three years ago that I seen that deed. More later. 

What my purpose of this post is the true history of the post office, and how you can benefit and protect yourself from the corporation.

Have spent almost ten years trying to move the estate to a post office box. Have tried hand written letters and USPS forms. Last month, just put executor and signed below "by executor". And it comes back addressed to president. Opened my box under, "native Ryder estate". It took me three months of educating the postmaster on the history an true purpose of the post office. It's a bank protected by the military/militia.

Have a true copy of Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary. He gives the origin and meaning of each word. 

Name- Latin is nomen. That by which a thing is called, the day of opening courts.

Driver- the person or thing that urges or compels any thing else to move. So, by law a person needs a license to urge something to move.

That's why I'll remain a native.

More definitions coming.

On 3/10/2017 at 9:44 PM, wet/dry washer said:

What my purpose of this post is the true history of the post office, and how you can benefit and protect yourself from the corporation.

Have spent almost ten years trying to move the estate to a post office box. Have tried hand written letters and USPS forms. Last month, just put executor and signed below "by executor". And it comes back addressed to president. Opened my box under, "native Ryder estate". It took me three months of educating the postmaster on the history an true purpose of the post office. It's a bank protected by the military/militia.

Maybe the postmaster is trying to tell you something???

He sure did, past July moved my VA from here to my son's po box in Oregon. Got back to Morristown in September called VA and changed box number to here. Then my son sent me some mail received from VA again and sent it to me. Back to the post office and sent USPS change form, came back rejected because it was a business box. Filled out this last form putting no name, just signed "by executor" was approved. 

Remember back in the 60's buying treasury bonds at the post office, then cashing them when they matured. Then in 1971 the rats in Congress changed the post office to a corporation calling it the USPS. Now there's more banks than gas stations.

More later

Ok, this is beginning to become a bit understandable.. However, don't take that to mean it is understandable, because it isn't, not to me at least, at least not yet.. Hopefully in the end you will have rectified that situation..

For now though, more questions:

How are you 5th generation if the original deed was to your great-grandfather in 1867..? By my count you're either 4th (direct passing of estate) or 8th (20 yrs = generation) generation, unless either your great-grandfather or grandfather (or possibly your father) had a son / daughter / relative / executor to whom control of the estate was passed and who to this point has not been noted.. Please explain..

Who is Ryder and when did he / she / they enter the picture..? Further, since the original deed is to Schoenborn how did Ryder end up the preceeding name..?

How many acres was the original farm / property..? Has that amount been added to (or reduced) since then..? Number of occurrences..?

Has a second (or more) residence(s) been added to that address..? If so, is that address(es) the same as the original or if different how notated / annotated..?

How is the property presently zoned, does it have more than one zoning designation and is that / are those true zonings or an exception..? Examples: Both rural-commercial and industrial; City with a rural-commercial (farming) variance / exception..

These for now, thanks..

Swamp

Great, great grandfather homesteaded 160 acres in 1850, farmers and woodworkers. Am forth generation tool maker, also oldest survivor of both families.

Here's some more word definitions to ponder, then back to post office history.

Executor, the person appointed by a testator to execute his will, or to see it carried into effect.

Birth certificates and death certificates the names are listed as decedent. A deceased person.

Deceased, departed from life.

Another reason to remain a native. Who would want to live in the dead corporate world.

The militia post bank (office), existed on this continent thousands of years before the elitest who want to control and enslave natives, arrived here. Ben Franklin, British postmaster general 1737 - 1775 then continental Congress postmaster general 1775 - 1776. He was accredited with creating our modern post office. When Congress made the post office a corporation in 1971, it ended the largest true bank on this planet earth.

It took me over 30 years and the same amount of court cases to find the simple truth, which is hidden in plain sight. Today all governments and banks are controlled by computers. I call it the sewerage system.

The only way out of the system is in the post office and using registered mail. Will slowly guide you through this. Being a decedent means you're not a native living in and on planet earth, but a all caps thing living in a fictitious world. It's the governments that can't handle the truth.

2 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

It took me over 30 years and the same amount of court cases to find the simple truth, which is hidden in plain sight. Today all governments and banks are controlled by computers. I call it the sewerage system.

The only way out of the system is in the post office and using registered mail. Will slowly guide you through this. Being a decedent means you're not a native living in and on planet earth, but a all caps thing living in a fictitious world. It's the governments that can't handle the truth.

I really don't want to sound rude or mean & I REALLY don't want you to take it that way, BUT.....I think you might be having some issues....if you have any family members you trust, send them a link to this thread and get their opinion....

11 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

Accept for my sister, who is married to an attorney, are all supporting me being the native executor. More details later.

I'm glad to hear that...but reading your posts here, I'm wondering if you are diabetic or might have other problems which might cause a chemical imbalance that might cause an issue  with your cognitive skills and abilities???

8 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

I'm glad to hear that...but reading your posts here, I'm wondering if you are diabetic or might have other problems which might cause a chemical imbalance that might cause an issue  with your cognitive skills and abilities???

When asked by a judge do you understand the charges? Always reply, do you judge understand the tens of million laws? It's been over five years since I've been invited to a court.

Going back five generations on both family side's there has been no dibedics.

Are you trying to make this post political. Hope not.

17 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

...I'm wondering...

I think what he's trying to 'ask' (as opposed to 'say') is: Exactly what and/or which point are you trying to make with this post (and are you also offering a solution or alternative / better method to etc., etc., ad nauseaum..?)

So far I see at least four possible header subjects:

1) How to maintain / retain property ownership indefinitely..
2) All governments are corrupt..
3) The entire worldwide banking system is corrupt..
4) How to use the modern-day Post Office as your personal bank..

#s 2 & 3 everyone already knows, so we'll just scratch them off the possibilities..

And while #1 is interesting, having its own set of merits, it's a late-comer to the main theme (as it appears to me at least) you intone in this and other posts, which is: #4) How to use the modern-day Post Office as your personal bank..

Assuming this is the actual matter at hand, it's time for you to make the case by either accurately transcribing information or providing links to information stating how this is accomplished.. Failing that, you must provide start-to-finish in your own words how to accomplish same; no more BRBs / more later -- because:

I already have a pretty good grasp on how it's possible to get through life without ever showing up in any banking computer systems [ NOTE: I say bank computer systems only.. To the best of my knowledge it is now impossible for an "average Joe / Josie" to not show up in "The System" this side of hacking and scrubbing.. ]

What I'm wanting from you is to show (tell) me how to use the Post Office as a bank without (me) going broke in the process, since given my low yearly cash flow it's still far cheaper to pay any-and-every bank I know of its vig than it is trying to avoid doing so.. Registered mail isn't cheap.. Neither are PO Box rental fees, and trying to use General Delivery in their stead works only to a certain extent.. Plus it's a real juggling act trying to keep one's non-fiat-currency wealth safe if one doesn't have one's own secure and secret repository..

So tell me how to do this.. I'm all ears, or two at least..

Swamp

Edited by Swampstomper Al
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

Going back five generations on both family side's there has been no dibedics.

Are you trying to make this post political. Hope not.

:Just_Cuz_06: Nevermind..... It's probably just me. I'm getting old & more & more often, I'm reading posts that make absolutely no sense at all...carry on sir...

Edited by middleforkminer2

40 minutes ago, Swampstomper Al said:

I think what he's trying to 'ask' (as opposed to 'say') is: Exactly what and/or which point are you trying to make with this post (and are you also offering a solution or alternative / better method to etc., etc., ad nauseaum..?)

So far I see at least four possible header subjects:

1) How to maintain / retain property ownership indefinitely..
2) All governments are corrupt..
3) The entire worldwide banking system is corrupt..
4) How to use the modern-day Post Office as your personal bank..

#s 2 & 3 everyone already knows, so we'll just scratch them off the possibilities..

And while #1 is interesting, having its own set of merits, it's a late-comer to the main theme (as it appears to me at least) you intone in this and other posts, which is: #4) How to use the modern-day Post Office as your personal bank..

Assuming this is the actual matter at hand, it's time for you to make the case by either accurately transcribing information or providing links to information stating how this is accomplished.. Failing that, you must provide start-to-finish in your own words how to accomplish same; no more BRBs / more later -- because:

I already have a pretty good grasp on how it's possible to get through life without ever showing up in any banking computer systems [ NOTE: I say bank computer systems only.. To the best of my knowledge it is now impossible for an "average Joe / Josie" to not show up in "The System" this side of hacking and scrubbing.. ]

What I'm wanting from you is to show (tell) me how to use the Post Office as a bank without (me) going broke in the process, since given my low yearly cash flow it's still far cheaper to pay any-and-every bank I know of its vig than it is trying to avoid doing so.. Registered mail isn't cheap.. Neither are PO Box rental fees, and trying to use General Delivery in their stead works only to a certain extent.. Plus it's a real juggling act trying to keep one's non-fiat-currency wealth safe if one doesn't have one's own secure and secret repository..

So tell me how to do this.. I'm all ears, or two at least..

Swamp

All government courts are Admiralty that have been moved in land to plunder our estate's and post offices that are located on native soil, which cannot be taxed or regulated by any government office. All military officers that are above the rank warrant officer are part of the fictitious governments who can only notice natives.

Registered mail is only used one time to move the estate to native soil that the depositary box is located. Registered number is the estate special trust depositary. You declare one dollar value and save it.

Post office was never nor ever will be part of government. Let me do the experiencing with this process, at the stage of getting the military involved. Will keep you posted. Have lost everything, one thing they will never get is my happiness. Don't worry be happy.

44 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

Let me do the experiencing with this process, at the stage of getting the military involved. Will keep you posted. Have lost everything, one thing they will never get is my happiness. Don't worry be happy.

I really think we can find a better option...I'm gonna send you a PM....maybe you could give me your sons or sisters email address???