Nugget Shooter Forums

Six Targets

adam

Three were gold......:yesss:

Well, I had the late afternoon free today , so I ran over to a spot 50 minutes from me, to try and get a fix.  The hot rocks are absolutely insane here  :grr01: and it takes a serious amount of patience and experience to work this gully. The Gold Bug II rocked it though :head:  The bigger piece was a sun baker ... 

Its still out there folks!

20170226_170235_zpsg3dnuzu3.jpg

Edited by adam
  • Like 15

Are you sure you weren't using the new, but not yet released Gold Zombie 1,000,000 ???

I hear it's a GB2 killer !!     :4chsmu1:

Nice finds and looks like you got your fix.    :thumbsupanim

Luke

• Like 2

Nice gold Adam :)
WTG on getting them.

How fast did you drive? Im trying to draw a 50 minute circle on my map :barnie:

Tom

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Sure beats the heck out of my $1.83 in American clad & two imported Hot Wheels on the beach today..

Swamp

To be completely fair, one of the pennies was an 1944 S still in pretty decent shape considering, most likely thanks to the fact pennies were made out of brass '44 - '46, and would have been a nice better-than-average penny find except 1944 was far-and-away the highest "S" mintage year that decade (which most likely also means the highest mintage year since 'wheaties' started getting stamped in 1909) at nearly 300 million units..

The most "valuable" find yesterday was a heavy-duty frisbee just laying upside-down near the lip.. This was late in the day, less than an hour from sunset, and not another person within 100' of it in either direction.. It's actually fairly amazing the number of things like frisbees, better quality knee boards and etc. I find abandoned along this stretch of beach (toy beach shovels by the dozens, which I usually just leave unless it's a color and/or size I don't have for "the collection..") My theory is most of this kind of stuff comes from Disney tourists staying in Orlando who bought 'em over here for their one day as a family on a beach, then just leave 'em when they head back since there's no room for them on the plane -- not to mention no practical use for knee boards and the like once back home in Omaha or wherever in Heartland, USA..

Almost none of this kind of stuff ever makes it off the beach with me though, as I just end up giving 'em to families with kids or a group of teens who don't have one of whatever I've found.. Yesterday was an exception, as Shepherd Park was temp-fence fenced off for a first-time-try at holding the annual Sea Food Fest at that location and I was nearly to the further north crossover I'd used, with nary a group of folks between me-n-it..

Oh, yeah -- Selling price for that style of frisbee falls in the $10 - $14 range..

Swamp

PS: Not meaning to hijack the thread, peeps.. Just 'splainin'.. Believe me, I'd much rather be shootin' for nuggies.. But this is what I have where I am, sooo... Tomatos.. Peppers.. Both still veges, right..?

Edited by Swampstomper Al
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LukeJ said:

Are you sure you weren't using the new, but not yet released Gold Zombie 1,000,000 ???

I hear it's a GB2 killer !!     :4chsmu1:

Nice finds and looks like you got your fix.    :thumbsupanim

Luke

Lol! Luke are you endorsed by Minelab now? Stop your propoganda!!

Nice gold adam! Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1