Nugget Shooter Forums

Phillips inland camp Nome

I finally got around to making a not very good video of our inland operation about 60 miles from Nome. We spend most of our time working our sea dredging operation and we need to have people who want to operate the inland operation.  This would really be good for a gold club or group of people. Call me Steve Phillips 205-672-9310

I see a date of 8/11/15 in the video. Was it that dry this last year? Where did the jar of gold come from? Offshore or inland? Man, seems really primitive. But, I guess when you're 12 miles from the highway, that is the way it is..... Go there and mine your butt off while the sun shines!

$2000 per month per person. We will also help with training on equipment and some transportation and support in Nome. What would be best is a club or group of people who would come for a week, two weeks, a month or whatever. For a group or club like this we would only charge $5000 and they could divide amongst themselves. We are spread too thin for us to be able to spend enough time ourselves at our inland operation. We spend most of our time dredging in the Bering Sea and live at our Nome property. We have four ocean dredges and two inland dredges and not enough people to use everything that we have.

5 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

I don't know Fred....I'd think if there were any opportunity there, the locals would be working it. 

Not necessarily.. First off the words Nome and Local are almost oxymoronish.. I don't know how many year 'round residents are in Nome, but I bet it isn't many.. So what could be perfectly acceptable average workable ground for an adventure-seeking group from the lower 48 wouldn't be even a blip on the radar of a person who is willing to spend about 7 months out of the year totally isolated from outside human contact..

It would definitely take a whole lot more than an 'average return' to keep me in Nome during the "off season"..

Swamp

To me if its about advertising something for sale rather than sharing gold info,experiences, it should be in the classified. JMO
AzNuggetBob

Wellllll-this great forum has the absolute best rules and moderators of any bar none on the net. Look at others and the fighting, backbiting, liers , scammers and phoney ad posts abound to a sickening point. Never look a gift horse in the mouth and keep your head outta it's rear. Ifn' it shoulda been in classifieds it'd been gone long ago...not my rules ...just sayn' nobody twisting arms to read so skip and be happy-John

I never said anything about backbiting, liars, scammers or phony ads. I agree it least this forum has moderators and is not just the wild west.anything goes.
I tend to bend the rules from time to time but I also reserve the right to express my opinion providing my intent is not to offend someone without fear of recourse.
My intent was not to start a debate, just add my vote.
AzNuggetBob

I'll abstain from voting...only because there hasn't been enough divisive rhetoric for me to make an informed decision  :4chsmu1:....but from what I've seen on "Bering Sea Gold" a good dredger is a hard to find commodity in Nome....

Then he must know John Manz as he's been there for ages with multiple dredges?? He bought my buds Mad Dogs engines/pumps/jets too for a 10"??. NO spot for a vacation for me evermore-John