Nugget Shooter Forums

Uncle Ron's Maps

47 minutes ago, nuggethunter1950 said:

Does any one know how to get ahold of Uncle Ron's maps? I put in an order recently and haven't received any communication back and no maps...Nuggethunter1950

Same here. I placed an order for two maps and haven't heard anything either. Maybe a glitch in the system. Jim

Edited by SanDomingoJim

Hey guys.... I sent out everyone's maps today... My big old printer had a major breakdown and with the holidays and all I had problems getting parts and getting it back up and running ... I'm sorry for the wait, but we finally got it fixed and working again ... I had a whole bunch of folks waiting but all the orders went out today Priority mail ...  There's a couple of maps I couldn't get finished but sent most out and will have some more parts in within the next couple days and get the extra ones sent too...But everyone got most of their orders sent...Sorry... Me and Bro spent 3 days completely breaking the ol' girl down and replacing parts but finally got 'er working last night late... Cheers, Unc

1 hour ago, Uncle Ron said:

Hey guys.... I sent out everyone's maps today... My big old printer had a major breakdown and with the holidays and all I had problems getting parts and getting it back up and running ... I'm sorry for the wait, but we finally got it fixed and working again ... I had a whole bunch of folks waiting but all the orders went out today Priority mail ...  There's a couple of maps I couldn't get finished but sent most out and will have some more parts in within the next couple days and get the extra ones sent too...But everyone got most of their orders sent...Sorry... Me and Bro spent 3 days completely breaking the ol' girl down and replacing parts but finally got 'er working last night late... Cheers, Unc

Thanks Ron, you're the man!  Sorry to hear your printer went bonkers on ya.   Jim

On 1/4/2017 at 10:13 PM, Uncle Ron said:

Just got my outstanding ones thank you :) Though if you see a pissed off looking blonde 5' Italian girl headed your way with murder in her eyes, run. Seems your maps have caused me to double book some prospecting trips over her planned vacations.