Nugget Shooter Forums

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Au Seeker

Merry Christmas from Danang !!  Temps are in the 70's and humidity is in the '80s'.  The family is having trouble adjusting to the 14 hour time difference so it's 3am and everyone is wide awake.  I'll try to post some pics and maybe a video once I gain access to a computer.  If you think you know how to drive a car or ride a motorcycle, you haven't seen nothing yet!  Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe and hug your loved ones.

Luke

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LukeJ said:

Merry Christmas from Danang !!  Temps are in the 70's and humidity is in the '80s'.  The family is having trouble adjusting to the 14 hour time difference so it's 3am and everyone is wide awake.  I'll try to post some pics and maybe a video once I gain access to a computer.  If you think you know how to drive a car or ride a motorcycle, you haven't seen nothing yet!  Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe and hug your loved ones.

Luke

Wow!... Da Nang.  Old rocket city back in the day!   Have a very Merry Christmas and watch out for the unexploded ordinance.  :4chsmu1:  Jim

• Like 1

G'Day Members

Another year has gone by. So sorry I haven't been as active this year as I normally am. But due to a lack in work, we are kind of scrambling to keep a float. It's not being able to get out and to enjoy the outings, let alone detect. But hey, we have all been there.

But I want to wish the members a heartfelt Merry Christmas to each of you and your families and a special thumbs up to Bill for keeping this encyclopedia of information running.

Here's to 2017, we are all going to walk away with GOLD!  And best of all, friendship

Cheers

Johnno & Kat

• Like 2