Nugget Shooter Forums

wet/dry washer

I get it.

Authority(government) is never an agent of truth. How many of us have  seen governments commit acts that are blatantly immoral? Happens all the time...if you pay attention. 

TAXATION IS THEFT. 

"Thou shalt not steal" is the eighth Commandment I believe. 

There is nothing on those tablets that says "except when a majority wills it"

Say what you will, but government is the oldest scam in the book. You and I were born into slavery. Don't believe it? Try not paying your taxes. What they do to you then...is called extortion(and worse). Is that moral?  

Mankind will only know freedom when the yoke of government oppression is thrown off...and not REPLACED with an equally onerous one.

Only if...

Doesn't the Constitution say there are only income taxes in time of war and then only businesses ?  We would live a Totally Different country if the U.S. Government actually followed the Constitution. 

32 minutes ago, ArcticDave said:

I get it.

Authority(government) is never an agent of truth. How many of us have  seen governments commit acts that are blatantly immoral? Happens all the time...if you pay attention. 

TAXATION IS THEFT. 

"Thou shalt not steal" is the eighth Commandment I believe. 

There is nothing on those tablets that says "except when a majority wills it"

Say what you will, but government is the oldest scam in the book. You and I were born into slavery. Don't believe it? Try not paying your taxes. What they do to you then...is called extortion(and worse). Is that moral?  

Mankind will only know freedom when the yoke of government oppression is thrown off...and not REPLACED with an equally onerous one.

Only if...

Only in a perfect world....and unfortunately that will never happen, because there are too many evil souls walking the planet...

33 minutes ago, homefire said:

Doesn't the Constitution say there are only income taxes in time of war and then only businesses ?  We would live a Totally Different country if the U.S. Government actually followed the Constitution. 

Homie,

If you think about it we have been at war in some way or another since we became a nation, if not offically it has been covertly or in ther guise of "Peace Keeping", war is a BIG business and we as the greatest nation on earth are not going to be left out!!!

The Last Proper War we were in was WW II   Paid for with War Bonds Tax Dollars being Limited.    .   That was the last War we were in trying to Win.  There have been no other War's..   Everything Else has been Democrats and Rouge Republicans trying to be the Worlds Police or Political Moves to Enhance  Business Dealing in some way.  All that said the Constitution is being Ignored.

36 minutes ago, middleforkminer2 said:

Only in a perfect world....and unfortunately that will never happen, because there are too many evil souls walking the planet...

Middle fork...understand I'm not picking on you, just the basis of the above thought. :D

Evil exists because good men stand by and allow it. Government of any form will always attract evil ...after all it's the perfect platform to further personal agendas and fleece the flock. 

This is purely philosophical thought...admittedly the practical application could prove difficult if not impossible. I am under no illusion as to the overwhelming goodness of humanity. Fact is...we are all capable of evil in the right circumstances. The balance between freedom and tyranny is difficult to maintain and is rapidly tipping into tyranny. 

FEAR is the greatest enemy to freedom. 

3 hours ago, homefire said:

The Last Proper War we were in was WW II   Paid for with War Bonds Tax Dollars being Limited.    .   That was the last War we were in trying to Win.  There have been no other War's..   Everything Else has been Democrats and Rouge Republicans trying to be the Worlds Police or Political Moves to Enhance  Business Dealing in some way.  All that said the Constitution is being Ignored.

Agreed..... our own leaders who mislead and lie us into unnecessary wars. We  meddle in the internal affairs, including the elections, of regimes we do not like, pretty much the job description of the CIA and the National Endowment for Democracy.

Three more quotes,

One's moral weakness generate false values that are embraced as valid, which constitutes a clearer form of ignorance.

Pure nature, the true divinity... everything else is dogmatic nonsense.

Natives seeking to do no harm require no law.

• 2 weeks later...

prevarication is a secret abuse in exercising a public office or commission; fraud. therefore using native jane doe with any or all capital letters, initials or last name first is fraud. those who commit fraud cannot benefit from that fraud. leaves only native jane doe on native soil as true beneficiary/creditor.