Nugget Shooter Forums

Dry spell ended in Oct.

AZ4AU

Kim and I did a little camping and exploring out west and hit a few pieces, 8.4 grammer started things off right and then I found a 1.5 gram piece in a new wash and got Kim in there with her SDC 2300 she pulled 35 nuggets that weekend, 30 the first day. We worked the wash hard and managed 48 nuggets, Kim 44 and myself 4 for about 12.5 grams plus the 8.4 grammer and a smaller one from another wash, total take for a couple weekends was 22.6 grams. 

IMG_0699.JPG

IMG_0700.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

• Like 6

Nice haul you two! Wow :yesss:

Must have been great day popping out 30 nuggets in one day.

WTG

Tom H.

That's some real nice gold for a couple weekends.   :ROFL:

Congratulations to the both of you.  :thumbsupanim

30 nuggets in one day..... :yesss:

Can't wait to have my wife read this post !!

Merry Christmas

Luke    :D

Thanks Tom and Luke, it was fun while it lasted, there was a lot of digging involved for the first 30 and that was in a 20' stretch of wash then expanded to maybe 50-60' and nothing downstream of that at least what the 20" coil wouldn't find. We all wish that every little wash we hunt would produce like that one, thats just not the way it is though :(  .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZ4AU said:

Thanks Mike, haven't heard from you in a while. How have you been? Getting out to hunt at all?

Hi Mike ya its been a while since Ive seen you I think the last time I seen you was at the Q-Im doing ok and still finding gold here and there-Ive been playing around with my new to me but used SDC and havent got skunked yet using it :D-Seems like Kim has hers dialed in :head:-Lets get together for some beepin soon-Take Care-Mike C...:200:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AZ4AU said:

Thanks Tom and Luke, it was fun while it lasted, there was a lot of digging involved for the first 30 and that was in a 20' stretch of wash then expanded to maybe 50-60' and nothing downstream of that at least what the 20" coil wouldn't find. We all wish that every little wash we hunt would produce like that one, thats just not the way it is though :(  .

Geeet the Vac out! :)

If you already have it dug out...what the heck.

Tom H.

Sweet, Mike.  Got the family help'n out.  Awesome.  And one hell of a take.  That must have taken some work.  Nice job.