Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LowPoint

DOME-TOP Battery Question???

I have a GP-3000, and still use the Dome-Top Battery for it.  What I would like to know is:  Does anyone out there still have an old Dome-Top that they are no longer using, and might sell?  I'm not talking about the Dome-Top that fits on top of the large (Boat Anchor) one that weighs so much.  What I would like to find is the Dome-Top that fits on the smaller  (6V,  4.5 Ah) Battery.  All I need is the plastic Dome-Top with the wiring (within) and the two connections (one on either end).  I don't actually need the battery.  Gary 

4 hours ago, GDM/PV said:

I have a GP-3000, and still use the Dome-Top Battery for it.  What I would like to know is:  Does anyone out there still have an old Dome-Top that they are no longer using, and might sell?  I'm not talking about the Dome-Top that fits on top of the large (Boat Anchor) one that weighs so much.  What I would like to find is the Dome-Top that fits on the smaller  (6V,  4.5 Ah) Battery.  All I need is the plastic Dome-Top with the wiring (within) and the two connections (one on either end).  I don't actually need the battery.  Gary 

I have attached a photo of the battery size that I am using.  Thanks

001.JPG