Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IzNoGood

half the planet away friend say hello :)

Hello dear friends, i hope you all are well healty, happy, and with hands full of nuggs :))

Sloba, Luka and Vasilije greet you. special greetings to Garimpo, Bill, El D, AU Seeker, Wes, Daubster,  Patrick in Havasu , Rimshoot

if i forgoth someone pls dont been angry on me i pray to Lord for all my american friends :)

i live in another town now, this year i do 0 gold prospecting, my money come from detector renting. i work with my tools forf cash, 50euro per day. finding lost car and home keys, weeding rings, mob phones... from time to time also burried family treasures, becouse here in Serbia a lot of guys have family treasure story... its not bad, i do what i love most, and make some money for my family.

i hope you guys a well, dont hear abouth you a long time

• Like 5

Great to hear from you again. I will never forget your fantastic finds and many thanks as always for sharing with us. Take care and if ever in the USA drop on by and visit for awhile and go mining US style- Respect-John

Good to hear your doing well. Thats neat you can use your metal detectors to find peoples lost items...and get paid for it!
Good luck to you.

Tom H.

Sloba, welcome back to the forum :woot:,  so good to hear from you and that you and your family or doing well, Luka much be getting to be a young man by now tell him and Vasilije that we here at Nugget Shooter say hello!! hello.gif

I'm very happy for you that you're able to make money with your metal detector! :thumbsupanim

Welcome back my friend, missed you here....

13 hours ago, Bill Southern said:

Welcome back my friend, missed you here....

i missed you guys too :) but i am been in realy big mess. first my moms disease, than my wifes pregnancy was wery risky, my head been in chaos, and dont have net at home, i live in dark age realy :P

Hopefully the dark clouds will part and the sun will shine on you and yours once again. Wish you nothing but good luck and hope the new baby ,and wife, are doing fine-Respect-John

We got your back.... Everything is all messed up in the world these days. Perhaps too many people and no room? Would like to meet one day. Take care......

Hello dear friends, its been a while from my last come to forum, i have some troubles that make me unable to have acces to internet, but now its all ok. i hope you guys are well and in good health, and that there its some good gold for you all. here in Serbia its realy bad weather these days, lot of rain and its wery cold out, but there its one good thing, lot of rain means new gold in river to be find hehe. my older son, Luka, its caught by gold fever, and ewery day ask me when we go to river :) he say hello to our Garimpo, he finaly learn enough of english so he can understands his xmass guift, Fist full of gold book, realy good one Garimpo thanks a lot again :)

• Like 5

12 hours ago, IzNoGood said:

Hello dear friends, its been a while from my last come to forum, i have some troubles that make me unable to have acces to internet, but now its all ok. i hope you guys are well and in good health, and that there its some good gold for you all. here in Serbia its realy bad weather these days, lot of rain and its wery cold out, but there its one good thing, lot of rain means new gold in river to be find hehe. my older son, Luka, its caught by gold fever, and ewery day ask me when we go to river :) he say hello to our Garimpo, he finaly learn enough of english so he can understands his xmass guift, Fist full of gold book, realy good one Garimpo thanks a lot again :)

Sloba, welcome back to the forum!!

You said..."my older son, Luka..", does this mean you have more children now and Luka has a brother???

HEHE yes i have 1 little boy, Vasilije, he its 3 years old, but he its not with Luka,s mom, we separated 4 years i have new wife :)

• Like 1

Hey guys where its Bill, Garimpo, El D, i hope old dogs a in field finding some good gold or chasing some hot womens somewhere in pubs hehe ;-)

25 minutes ago, IzNoGood said:

Hey guys where its Bill, Garimpo, El D, i hope old dogs a in field finding some good gold or chasing some hot womens somewhere in pubs hehe ;-)

Bill now known on the forum as Nugget Shooter is still here just staying busy out looking for gold and teaching others how to detect gold, Bill has a new lady in his life...Tammy A.K.A. Nugget Shooterette, he has taught her how to detect for gold now she's sometimes find more than he does!!

Garimpo/Don is also still on here and visits and post, just not as much as he use too, he's been finding a little gold but not as much like he use too.

El D doesn't visit nearly as much as he use too but I do see that he still does visit from time to time but not posting much at all.