Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Bug II Strikes Again

adam

Saturday, I was suffering from much boredom so, I made a run down to the San Domingo Area. I placered out a small stretch of narrow gully, and in 5 hours time, I wound up with 2.94 grams of gold.  :inocent:

Its still out there !......

:black_knight_standing::yesss:

SantoDomigo_zpsxkkdur1l.jpg

• Like 10

Looks like fun !!  

That's a nice haul for a few hours.  :yesss:

I'll bet the time flew by....   :head:

Luke

You can market this, ya know..? People h8 being bored.. Call it something like Boredom-B-Gone, or Boredom Buster or Boredom Beater.. Ya start with somewhere between two to four hours of instructional DVD, (a $500 value by itself..) You include a Gold Bug 2 (that's part of the program but not part of the package so not "free" -- koffkoff Bill or achoo Fisher Strike-A-Bulk-Deal..) You even include a couple maps to "super-secret" gold locations (located on freely accessable public lands, natch..)

How much would you expect to pay for a deal like this..? $1,200.00..? $1,500.00..? Listen up, peeps: If you are one of the next 50 folks to order the Boredom Basher kit, not only is it yours for the rediculously low price of only $149.95 but we pay for shipping (of the DVDs) as well..!

Still too much for not enough, you're thinking..? Well hold on to your knee pads kids, because again, if you're one of the next 50 people to take advantage of this amazing offer we'll also send to you absolutely FREE a four-stack Bambi-ooh steamer, the same one that made millions, ermmm, sold millions on TV at $19.95 each (shipping not included..)

Still not enough, you say..? Act now and we'll also include at no additional charge a gen-you-whine set of Samereye snake knives, millions of which stole, ermmm sold on TV at $19.95 a set (shipping not included..)

Still not enough..? Place your order within the next sixty minutes and along with the above you'll receive at no cost to you Po' Peels newest combination pocket filcherman and salad chuter, millions of which were bilked, ermmm bought individually on TV for $19.95 apiece (shipping not included..)

And as always you can purchase as many additional half-price packages as you want for worthy friends and relatives at the super-low discounted price of only $99.95, a nearly 34% savings..!

So what are you waiting for..? Make my telephones ring..! Operators are lounging by 24/7..

Swamp

Edited by Swampstomper Al
  • Like 3

Nice! More were that came from :200:

Tom H.

Great old GB2 will be in my kit till I die. Like a long known good friend who is always there through thick and thin to save the days take once again. Kudos, great gold :head: John

• Like 1

On 12/1/2016 at 4:27 PM, homefire said:

Nice Gold.   Still waiting to POP the Cherry on my GBT.   LOL

homefire you may want to throw down a nugget just to make sure.

The GBT will get ya gold even in a small gold area.

AzNuggetBob

Not as small as a Bug  but darn close to that.   48Khz  does the job on small stuff.  

Yep, We just don't have them nuggets the same sizes you all get in Az.  We just get the Crumbs.  It was that or a Gold Bug and the guy just about Gifted it to me so Whites it was.  

Edited by homefire

48 minutes ago, homefire said:

Not as small as a Bug  but darn close to that.   48Khz  does the job on small stuff.

Yep, We just don't have them nuggets the same sizes you all get in Az.  We just get the Crumbs.  It was that or a Gold Bug and the guy just about Gifted it to me so Whites it was.  

I sooo have to agree with you, Homie.. First off it's tough to beat 'gifting' at any price.. Nextly, the GMT may actually turn out to be a better machine for your area, especially if coupled with a dry washer in gully situations.. The meter is a nice additional verifier on the hidden sub-surface black sands line.. Stake it as you go along, then just dry wash the line instead of the entire width.. Save straight-up nugget shooting for non creek bed locations.. Did your machine come with the 4.5" / 5" round coil too..? The 'basic' didn't include it; the 'de-luxe' did.. Point being there's one specifically designed for the GMT..

GL & HH

Swamp

No just the 6 X 10 DD. Need to save up some pennies for a smaller coil. Have my eyes on a 4 X 6 DD. Yep the Black Sand tracking is cool. No buttons or tuning it's just there all the time.

• Like 1