Nugget Shooter Forums

My Wife's New Steve Wandt Ring!

Terry Soloman

I had the opportunity to get Kate a one of a kind creation by Steve Wandt, a well known goldsmith artisan, who uses natural gold nuggets and specimens to make his pieces http://www.naturalgoldjewelry.com To say we are thrilled would be an understatement. Here are some shots from Steve's studio, and on Kate's finger. The gold in quartz specimen came from California's famed "16 to 1" gold mine. Thank You again Steve for this beautiful work of art!

IMG_20161103_143435.jpg

Kates Ring.jpg

Kates Ring 2.jpg

Kates Ring 3 16 to 1 mine.jpg

For those who don't get "Gold Prospectors" mag, something we got to see taking place here on the forum as it was happening last winter to a large specimen one of our own found in Quartzsite a few weeks prior, Steve had compiled into a nicely penned article -- complete with start-to-finish photos -- of the just-a-rock-to-finished-unique-jewelry process.. I believe it is in the Sep-Oct '16 issue, should anyone be interested..

Very nice ring you got for your wife, Terry -- and yet another nice 'build' for you, El D..! :thumbsupanim

Swamp