Nugget Shooter Forums

Mercury

homefire

Most of us on the forum are old enough that chances are you have played with Mercury a few or more times.

We know that Mercury Vapors are something you DO NOT want to be exposed to but the Metal it's self is cool and Over Rated as a Toxin.

We Know that your pressed to find Any Thing that is not Known in the State of California to cause Birth Defects, Cancer or Reproductive issues.

I found this video sort of funny imagining some California Legislator viewing it cringing in the corner some place.

Wonder if the Mercury Pitted his nice shinny Gold Bar ?  LOL

Guess I should had Finnish the video before asking. 

Edited by homefire

:nutty: KRAZY pics for sure. :4chsmu1: Lets play with it now with our hands :th: I too want green teeth and no problems EVER as when your Mad as a hatter. I give my mercury ALL the respect in the world and every safety precaution always. In the 90s in the OC old man Butlers lab killed him as fumation hood stopped/slowed(he didn't live so no one really knows)and in the late 70s a fella on the Yuba decided to clean up some gold in his camper next door at Union Flats with wife/2 kids whilst they slept...ALL GONE.  Had-past tense-a friend who went nutzo on that stuff fingernails etc etc..Err on the side of caution always as used over 60 years and still going strong-John

• 3 months later...

The next time you go for a shot for flu etc ask what is in it, I stepped on a nail 

and I asked the nurse what is in the shot she said mercury and something else 

and she said that mercury was a preservitive and I told her it sure is it will put you

six feet under.  Gov puts mercury in the vacines for babies a lady told me that some

of the babies died and some got very sick but they were told they can't sue as its gov!

I never get a flu shot as I read what was in one.  In the military got 7 shots at once

didn't have a choice then and was sick for a week.  The second time around for the

7 shots again I hit the club and got snot flying drunk didn't get sick that time.

Bill

On 2/12/2017 at 10:00 PM, auspot4 said:

The next time you go for a shot for flu etc ask what is in it, I stepped on a nail 

and I asked the nurse what is in the shot she said mercury and something else 

and she said that mercury was a preservitive and I told her it sure is it will put you

six feet under.  Gov puts mercury in the vacines for babies a lady told me that some

of the babies died and some got very sick but they were told they can't sue as its gov!

I never get a flu shot as I read what was in one.  In the military got 7 shots at once

didn't have a choice then and was sick for a week.  The second time around for the

7 shots again I hit the club and got snot flying drunk didn't get sick that time.

Bill

I've got a brilliant idea... Why don't we just stop vaccinating our children completely.. Ain't I a genius? Let them get polio, measles, whooping cough, tetanus, diptheria and others. This would fit right into trumps job philosophy since it would create more of them. We'd need more doctors, nurses, hospitals. Would also add a few construction jobs as well as a boon for the loan industry. Since they are trying to repeal ACA and if they do, many parents would have to borrow money to pay for the medical bills. Overall, the concept of not vaccinating the kids would be a boost to the economy. Great idea... aint it?

Edited by Morlock

I think some of this vaccination issues are the compound shots with three and four meds in one.  The little people just can't deal with it all at once as well as they think.

8 hours ago, Morlock said:

I've got a brilliant idea... Why don't we just stop vaccinating our children completely.. Ain't I a genius? Let them get polio, measles, whooping cough, tetanus, diptheria and others. This would fit right into trumps job philosophy since it would create more of them. We'd need more doctors, nurses, hospitals. Would also add a few construction jobs as well as a boon for the loan industry. Since they are trying to repeal ACA and if they do, many parents would have to borrow money to pay for the medical bills. Overall, the concept of not vaccinating the kids would be a boost to the economy. Great idea... aint it?

What the ....???? :idunno: 

Old Tom

23 hours ago, homefire said:

Where do you think all these Downs Syndrome babies are coming from ?

ANd Autism, but that doesn't fit the  Centers for Doctor Corruption's narrative that there is no connection.

25 minutes ago, LipCa said:

I think Morlock has been "hitting" the bottle of mercury a little too hard. Dumb thing to say.....

Building a straw man, he is.

I'm quite sure that Morlock was being sarcastic.

I could elaborate, but my time is better spent doing anything else.

Carry on....

Luke

Well the fact of the matter is the CDC and Pharmacy folks don't seem to see what We the People are seeing.   Growing up we didn't have the Mumps, Chicken Pocks, Measles  shots they have today.  Yep, I caught them all and lived another day .  Measles three times.   We also didn't have the Alarming rates of Autism and Down Syndrome kids like today.  So that being said, it seems to me something is going on.   While in the USAF I had to take the Flu Shot every year for 11.5 years.  Every year two-three days after the shot I got sick as a dog flu like symptoms and spent three days in bed sweating bullets.  Not had a flu shot sense 1990 and low and behold ?  I've not had the flu like symptoms sick in bed with them for some 27 years now.  Emmmmmm

HF

Just like everything in life, what works for some doesn't work for all.

Getting vaccinated in the military is a good precaution, since you are in close quarters with so many people.  If they didn't give the flu shot, imagine what it would be like if 1/3 or more all got sick at once.....  :sickbyc:  :sickbyc: :sickbyc: :sickbyc: :vomit-smiley-011[1]:

Unfortunately for you, Homefire, you happen to be in the small percentage of people who do get sick.  In fact, everybody gets 'sick' when they are vaccinated.  The vaccine causes an immune response which will create antibodies for that particular virus.  Most people just don't show any symptoms since their body does what it's supposed to do when threatened by infection.  As far as when you were 'growing up'....   Perhaps some of those vaccines didn't exist.   Was it fun for you when you had the measles?  Would you have liked to avoid it?  Some people don't live through it.  Glad you did.   :D

Is the system perfect ?  NO.  But without it, we would be back in a time when your Mom had 8 kids so 5 of them would grow to adulthood.  To suggest that there's something else going on or that the doctors are somehow part of 'it', is stupid.  Most doctors are just trying to keep their patients alive longer.... ....people like You.  Do some abuse the system or try to make more money than they should ???   ... Sure.  But to say the whole thing is garbage, would be like saying the whole police force is corrupt since a few cops abused their power.

As far as Downs and Autism......   :5bat:      No Proof.   The doctor that started all that nonsense later said it wasn't true.

If however, you'd like to throw theories around, try out this one:

Perhaps a case can be made that vaccines really do cause those diseases.  Since people who are vaccinated have a much better chance of survival, they wouldn't die during childhood.  Then they could later, mature and procreate.  Now you're 'dumbing down' the gene pool by 'allowing' people who would have otherwise died, to pass those genes along.  If you understood what I just said, it's kinda harsh, but take a look around and try to imagine half of your friends and family that never existed.  Should we stop vaccinating so that only the 'Alphas' are able to have kids?  Are you an 'Alpha'?   :4chsmu1:

....and as far as mercury in vaccines.  Do any of you smoke?  Had any tuna to eat lately?   Simmer down now.

This statement is not directed at anyone in particular, just in general.

Luke

Edited by LukeJ
clarity

Yep all us folks with eye glasses would had been eliminated by the Dire Wolves years ago for sure.  LOL   Your spot on about watering the gene pool.  There are some people being born that simply wouldn't had ever made it without medical intervention on a daily bases. 

As for Me getting sick from the Flu Shot ?   I had plenty of company.  Some not as bad and some bad enough to be hospitalized.  The Typhoid shots jacked me up too.  

HF

Maybe some would desire to go back to yester-year and reap the benefits of medical progress at that time.  I myself would have been gone at age seven in 1940 if not for modern science.  Still hanging around and cleaning up the desert.

Old Tom

The influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 killed more people than the Great War, known today as World War I (WWI), at somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. It has been cited as the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history. More people died of influenza in a single year than in four-years of the Black Death Bubonic Plague from 1347 to 1351. Known as "Spanish Flu" or "La Grippe" the influenza of 1918-1919 was a global disaster.