Nugget Shooter Forums

Scored today

azdigger

Went to a Yard Sale today and scored a nice Whites Gold Master II for a good price.

Took it out to test it and was in a gravel parking arwa and found a penny.....works for me.

What Arctic Dave said (about purchase price..)

As the predicessor to the GMT the Gold Master II was THE small nug machine of its time.. Not too long ago you 'retired' from nuggie shooting due to a health issue.. Yet here you are once again with a nugget shooter.. So obviously you still want to pop nuggies.. What to do, what to do..?

The answer is simple: Cover much less ground much more thoroughly.. I'm thinking that with an eye aimed toward shallow bedrock and perhaps a bit of judicious boulderdashtistic overburden removal you'll be popping a plethora of pert pieces in next-to-no time..

Welcome back..! :yesss:

Swamp

I am going to go out this Monday to gold basin and give it a try again. Just can't stay away, still have trouble walking but I will just do what I can.

5 hours ago, ArcticDave said:

Right on! 

A friend of mine scored a GB2 for 5 bucks at a garage sale last year. You never know :) 

DOH! now thats a score!

Kind of like my classifier that was in the DISHWARE section at good will for 5 bucks. Must have thought it was a pasta strainer?
Tom

Edited by TomH

3 hours ago, azdigger said:

I am going to go out this Monday to gold basin and give it a try again. Just can't stay away, still have trouble walking but I will just do what I can.

Thats great man. :D

Put your scoop and pick in a bucket and carry it with you. Then you always have a spot to sit down.

2 hours ago, TomH said:

DOH! now thats a score!

Kind of like my classifier that was in the DISHWARE section at good will for 5 bucks. Must have thought it was a pasta strainer?
Tom

Exactly...didn't know what they had. Garage sales can be great place to score good stuff. Problem is wading through the crap to find a gem. 

Long time no see, azdigger!   Glad to hear you're still getting around.  That penny is more than I find a lot of times. :cry2: