Nugget Shooter Forums

ArcticDave's Legal Eagle XL

Sonoran Dave

harbor freight sell shop presses for cheap. I know harbor freight sucks, but you can get 12 ton press for just over $100 and a 20 ton for under $150 with the coupons. They use bottle jacks, but work pretty good

• Like 1

LOL Gotts ta get me one of these puppies !

No Rust be Lasting on the Car ever again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8q3DZB_l6M

Just think?   You could strip the gick of your air frame ready for the paint in no time !

HF

• Like 2

4 hours ago, homefire said:

LOL Gotts ta get me one of these puppies !

No Rust be Lasting on the Car ever again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8q3DZB_l6M

Just think?   You could strip the gick of your air frame ready for the paint in no time !

HF

Man I could use one of those myself, but I'm sure it will cost several times what my ride is worth!!

• Like 2

Yep, One of those things that if you have to ask how much,  you can't afford it.  LOL

""

Image result for P Laser prices
As such, it's very expensive: P-Laser told R&T that a low-power QF-50, with only 50 watts of muscle, costs 47,800 Euro, or more than $53,000 at today's exchange rate.Aug 31, 2016''

Lol...I wonder why:89:

If we assume double the power = double the price...you can buy a small house with that! 

Been really sick lately so haven't got much done. It has given me a little time to work on my balsa super cub:)

This is a lot of fun. Well worth the 25 bucks for the kit. I'm not going to fly this one. Will paint it as nicely as possible for display only. 

1490803705759-1205987079.jpg

• Like 1

Cool.   Yep ya spend hours making one paying attention to every glued joint . Everything JUST SO !  It only takes you 1/1000th a second to undue the whole thing with a Ahhh Chit.

Edited by homefire
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, ArcticDave said:

I finished the fuselage welding today :yesss:

Ugly as all hell,

C'mon you've got a "stack of dimes" somewhere in there...  You're MIGing?

• Like 1

On 3/27/2017 at 10:52 AM, homefire said:

Just think?   You could strip the gick of your air frame ready for the paint in no time !HF

Or  DAve could use( besides elbow grease and wire wheel) Prep and Etch(  acid phosphating solution)..about $17 a gallon, which should easily do'er if still needed/ or if he ran out of greasy elbows.

Prep and Etch

wiki: phosphating

• Like 2

Yep that will do the job for sure but I was thinking he would enjoy the Light Sabre thing pretending he was doing a field repair on the Millennium Falcon !

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, homefire said:

Yep that will do the job for sure but I was thinking he would enjoy the Light Sabre thing pretending he was doing a field repair on the Millennium Falcon !

:ROFL::25r30wi:

Oh crap! Stormtroopers!!! Move, move, move :41:

Thankfully I don't have any rust to deal with yet and as long as I get some paint on it before the monsoons hit...I should be okay. :) 

Told the wife she got the wrong one.  It was a Left hand C Clamp and I needed the Right hand.  She gave me a dirty look and turned it the other way.  Then went for her nap.

• Like 4