Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frank c

Bounty Hunter/First Texas Products

Well, don't anybody say anythin bad about Bounty Hunter Detectors, AKA first texas products AKA Fisher detectors,
I never owned one before and always thought very lightly of them.
Well I came across one of their units at a yard sale missing the battery door, not knowing if it even works I ended up walking away with it.
Just got off the phone with the factory, told the rep what I was needing, before I could find out from him if available and how much, He is taking my info from me including address, then says I'll ship it out tomorrow thanks for calling !!!!!!!!
In todays day an age its hard to believe they would do this but they did !!! No charge and shipping right away, so I'll be able to test it out soon darn thing looks to be as new just missing battery door  !!

A product may bring you to a manufacturer, service will bring you back.

Frank that's GREAT, these days it's good to hear that a manufacturer will stand behind their products :yesss:, it's especially impressive when it not even their fault!!!

I'll put a plug in for Fisher as well. Always done me right.

BIG difference since fisher bought out..coils especially on GB Pro models-John

On 10/3/2016 at 2:17 PM, frank c said:
Well, don't anybody say anythin bad about Bounty Hunter Detectors, AKA first texas products AKA Fisher detectors,
I never owned one before and always thought very lightly of them.
Well I came across one of their units at a yard sale missing the battery door, not knowing if it even works I ended up walking away with it.
Just got off the phone with the factory, told the rep what I was needing, before I could find out from him if available and how much, He is taking my info from me including address, then says I'll ship it out tomorrow thanks for calling !!!!!!!!
In todays day an age its hard to believe they would do this but they did !!! No charge and shipping right away, so I'll be able to test it out soon darn thing looks to be as new just missing battery door  !!

They did the same for me.  Needed a battery cover for a LS Camo.  Got it in two days I did.

There just down the road from me in El Paso.