Nugget Shooter Forums
LowPoint

Pretty good couple days on Lynx Creek

The heat has backed off a bit and I managed to bring these home, on two different days of detecting.  The nuggets on the green background I found last Friday, and the ones on the black background I got today.  I found "non" of these on bedrock, but instead they where embedded within a thick clay-like (hardened) mud between large coble and boulders.  This hardened mud gets like concrete in the summer, where you can't even get a pick thru it, but due to the rains in last few weeks it had softened the mud.  Just goes to show, not all gold nuggets are embedded within bedrock. 

100_1905.JPG

1.22 Grams (9-12-2016).JPG

• Like 10

Very nice. Good job. 

Man..Ill say thats a pretty good couple of days :)   I get a little frustrated with the amount of trash that seems to be EVERYWHERE from the old timers.

WTG on the nugs! Good size.

Tom H.

6 minutes ago, nugget108 said:
6 minutes ago, TomH said:

Man..Ill say thats a pretty good couple of days :)   I get a little frustrated with the amount of trash that seems to be EVERYWHERE from the old timers.

WTG on the nugs! Good size.

Tom H.

Very nice. Good job. 

I know what you mean about the trash.  You  might try some areas that where (say) less productive, less popular, and not as rich for those old timers.  Areas that they didn't bother with for those reasons,......works for me.  Gary

Very nice gold  ...Well done man....I`m on my way to Lynx Creek

Not sure why, but this reminds me of finding Au in clay seams Ray Mills talks about,
even though it's more closely related to how caliche is formed..
Nice shootin' for sure..!

Swamp

16 hours ago, adam said:

Very nice gold  ...Well done man....I`m on my way to Lynx Creek

Hey Adam, you might want to stay over there at the San Domingo area where you appear to be having some pretty good luck, as the Lynx is "Very" trashy, as "many" can attest to.  Many over the years have attempted to detect the Lynx Creek area and have been driven Crazy do to the Excessive Trashy conditions.  It will make you run" screaming into the night" And it makes no difference what kind of "Hi Fangled" detector you are swinging.......Good Luck to ya. 

Good lookin' nuggets you got there...   :thumbsupanim

Thanks for the show and tell.  :D

Luke

I love the color, keep up the good shooting, i love the Bradshaws the mother lode is out there!:brows:

now ya gone and done it ... There'll be a new gold rush on the Lynx for sure! :brows:

• Like 1

Nice rough and smooth looking nuggets .

No way you got skunked , you hit Gold .

Nope they are not and nice nuggets....