Nugget Shooter Forums

YOU're a smartphone Zombie

I've yet to get a smart phone as my home PC serves  my needs  . My ( dumb) flip phone is all I need ( for now) 

I ran   across some talk about development of( refuse to say the name) the app causing all this  mindless steering of zombies around the globe.  Supposedly, it's easily hacked by some alphabet agencies...

Need some more surveillance in a given area?  How about a big diversion?  Need to create a traffic jam?  Or hinder access to an area? How about  a bunch of folks, live streaming their zombie travels,while "ALphabet" steers them around, as needed?

NO need to pay these "agents"- they work for free.

"There is also the question of possible of connections between the app creator and government agencies. One reddit user found the following connections:

It was created by Niantic, Inc., which was founded by the Keyhole, Inc. founder John Locke. Keyhole Inc. was funded by Sony & Nvidia, along with a nice chunk of money coming from the CIA’s venture capital firm In-Q-Tel, with In-Q-Tel receiving the majority of funding from the National Geospatial Agency.

The NGA was formerly known as NIMA, the National Imaging and Mapping Agency, until 2003. The NGA’s primary focus is mapping Geospatial Intelligence, or GEOINT. Geospatial Intelligence is intelligence about human activity on earth derived from the exploitation and analysis of imagery and geospatial information that describes, assesses, and visually depicts physical features and geographical referenced activities on the Earth.

surveillance state

" What you may not yet know is that the game was actually developed by a CIA-funded software front group for the purpose of using all the mobile device cameras of the brain dead public to conduct what I call "mass redundant surveillance" of any area requiring immediate video documentation by the CIA or NSA. It's essentially a CIA spying machine pretending to be a game.

CIA Zombies

REsistance is futile( or is it)

cia state zombie

Edited by weaver hillbille

NOT ME. I'm ol'school flip PHONE-text disabled-if I wanted to write a letter I'd do it much faster by pen. NO videos,downloads,apps,pukeman,or other insidious bs on that stinkn' electronic leash. ONLY for safety because of my kids/gkids and my safety out mining. It receives BOTH digital and analog so I'm next to never out of touch no matter what canyon, forest or in the deep forest. Killing society to me as yes the pukemans walk into cars,off buildings and stick their young brains up their CENSORED.....John

I have 2 smart phones, 1 work phone and 1 personal phone, my personal phone I keep as dumb as possible, the work phone on the other hand I have to do what the boss wants, he's a texting fool, I personal can say more in a very short phone call than I can with 20 text messages and get the point across much better with no misunderstandings, I know my boss and I exchange at least 80 or so text messages a week and in about 30% or more there a misunderstandings and or not enough info in the text messages because it takes longer to type exactly what is needed for clarity unless you use the talk to text function (which my boss uses almost exclusively) which almost always get about half of the message wrong!!

And don't even get me started with the new wonder of Pokemon :nutty:, that has to be one of the most craziest thing ever for a cell phone app and that's excluding the government involvement/spying, just one of many things I have seen when people are playing Pokemon is I watched a young couple in a golf cart drive straight into a parked car looking for those Pokemon critters, I couldn't help but to laugh!! :inocent:

It looks like some zombies will have to wait for another satellite.

Spat between a couple billionaires or coincidence?

An "anomoly "  took it out.  If you watch the vid something appears to come in from the R/side and passes in front of the rocket near the top.

Muskdrone scores a hit!( about a minute in ) .   If you watch at slow speed it's easily visible.  Of course, there's no depth perception giving any clue  as to actual distance from the rocket..

It looks like we've had EMP weapons for awhile...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Counter-electronics+High-powered+Advanced+Missile+Project+(CHAMP)&rlz=1C1GGGE_enUS427&oq=Counter-electronics+High-powered+Advanced+Missile+Project+(CHAMP)&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=emp+drone+missile

Edited by weaver hillbille