Nugget Shooter Forums

Entertaining photo....

Don't eat your dinner while kneeling by the water.

Don't throw a Frisbee while jumping in the water.

Don't wear a hat with the brim turned up while panning for gold.

Don't levitate over the water after you strike it rich !!

:4chsmu1:

Luke

Although Luke's answers are really good, what that sign actually says is: No praying for chunkier gold while panning where not allowed to begin with..

Swamp

Easy one to figure out.  Some Government Alphabet Agency is telling you they control every aspect of your life. 

Don't jump over a serrated edge while looking at a smiley face in your lunch dish. 

Old Tom

What goes up can also come down. It's simply telling you that 3 lousy nuggets in a pan is not enough so do NOT stop doing what your doing. :idunno: John

What type of enforcement is followed up with these silly  off the beaten trails .

They need to go mess with fishermen not rock hunters .

Edited by H-2 Charlie

Reminds me of my only visit to a National Park , Yosemite.  Here I was bent over looking into a stream.  I kept hearing a Car Horn beeping.  Looked up and behind me was a white truck.  A lady with a Smokey the Bear hat on.  Giving me the Evil  Eye she was.  Then she yells out "WHAT ARE YOUUUUUU DOING?"  I said looking for fish.  Again she Yells.   YOUR WALKING ON THE GRASS !   I said ya I suppose I did.  YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO WALK ON THE GRASS. GET OUT OF THERE.  I gingerly walked on the Precious Grass the 20ft to the black top.  To my Truck and Left the park.  That was a waist of $20 some dollars back in the time.

Gee that's amazing as the environutz lawyers in the Supreme Court  stated the miners are taking dynamite into Yosemite and blowing it up for the gold sic sic sic and it was not even REFUTIATED by the so called miners sic sic sic lawyer. Been going there since first trip in 1956 when we moved to Bagby below the park downriver from Briceburg. When fools rant all I do is "show me the sign please" and good to go. Insanity envirowackos have taken over the whole valley, tearing out roads, cabins, tent city etc etc etc as heading back to ancient days in a daze (*&^%$ them all-John

It means cut this sign down with the jagged edge saw on the bottom so it will be legal to what people have been doing for hundreds of years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It really means that only miners can target practice at this sign before panning...

Edited by DolanDave

I found one of those same signs in Prescott National Forest.  Funniest part is it was on a valid claim where the road crosses the creek.  Could it be the forest circus looking out for the claim holders rights?  LOL ya i know, of course not but it does make me chuckle to think about it.